Announcement: Selection When I Resume Shipping

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi FishLore,

August is coming up fast and that's when I'll be taking orders again.

I want to thank all of you who wanted plants for being patient and understanding while I couldn't ship out or take any orders.

While I was gone, I had people taking care of my farm tanks, but the plants have grown a lot since then. In fact, most of them are now growing partially emersed. As a result, the selection of plants will be limited when I return, unless you'd like to buy partially emersed grown plants.

I will have to redo most of the cultures and transition the plants again from emersed to submersed. This process should take around 2 weeks provided everything runs smoothly.

Here are the plants that are currently still submerged (excluding floaters):
Dwarf Hairgrass
Multiple types of Crypts (think red, bronze, green gecko, spiralis, maybe even crypt flamingo)
Amazon Swords
Bacopa monnieri
Bacopa australis
Bacopa caroliniana
Alternanthera reineckii
Microswords
Dwarf Sagittaria
Monte Carlo
Anacharis
Riccia fluitans
Red Root Floaters
Salvinia Minima
Duckweed (Absolutely tons of it, it's insane)
Staurogyne Repens
Limnophila heterophylla
Creeping Jenny
Cardamine lyrata

Cultures I'll Likely have to restart:
Rotala H'ra
Rotala Rotundifolia
Rotala Pink
Rotala green
Didplis Diandra
Ludwigia Repens
Ludwigia mini super red
Ludwigia ovalis
Ludwigia Diamond
Ludwigia pereunsis
Brazilian Pennywort
Hydrocotyle Japan
Pearlweed
Hygrophila Pinnatifida
Hygrophila cordata red
Pogostemon Erectus
Limnophila Aromatica
Limnophila aromatica mini

I will most likely be fully back on track starting in September. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences or delays. Thank you all.

One more Note As Well:

I'm creating a new setup for my stem plants. It's going to be the perfect dimensions for my climate and the best equipment/positioning for lighting. It's a bit early to say, but I think it's safe to say that it'll be producing some of the highest quality rotalas, bacopas, ludwigias, and limnophilas that you all are ever going to see.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom