animals

1. Craig Well Known Member Member

im goin 2 start off this section by tellin u all what animals ive had in the past ok ive had 3 hamsters 2 gerbils goldfish (which were rubbish) that was in the early days now im on the tropical tank and fish lovin this new hobby!!

2. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Thats cool - I've had NUMEROUS hamsters, mice,guineapigs, tortoises, chickens, dogs, cats but the best pets I've had are rats and fish. I love the little ratties cos they sit on my shoulder all around the house - they become so tame and affectionate. And fish - Well,i love swimming and I think I must have been a fish in my past life ;D

3. Craig Well Known Member Member

lol we love are animals

4. onelovie Member Member

I've had canaries, parakeets, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, chameleons, hermit crabs, dogs, cats, rabbits, a turtle, and of course my fish! Right now I have two cats and two fish tanks.

5. Craig Well Known Member Member

thats alot of animals :D lol i had my hamsters and gerbils at a younger age i'll get a dog when i get my own place cause my dad is allergic unfortuantely the dreaded thing is moving out with my fish tank i dread that day it will b a nightmare!!

6. FishFan Member Member

Take your time! Kids are always in such a hurry to grow up. Enjoy your youth-you'll thank me someday :D

7. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

I've had (deep breath)...

1 Holland Lop rabbit
    3 fancy mice
    3 common mice
    2 Mongolian gerbils
    3 Fire-Bellied toads
    1 Betta
    5 common goldfish
    2 Chinese Algae Eaters
    1 Golden Algae eater
    1 black mystery snail
    and 1 Monarch caterpillar

(pant, pant)

Right now I have the rabbit (Apple), the gerbils (Lightning & Snowflake), and 2 toads (Swimmer & Hopper), and will have 8 tropical fish once my tank's set up. (and hopefully more pets in the future, once I pay back the 2 million dollars I owe my parents for the fish tank :p) I also love horseback riding & volunteer at a therapeautic riding center (where people with disabilities get therapy on horseback), plus walk my neighbor's dogs... Can you tell I love animals?? :D I'm glad I found a few people who share similar interests as me...most kids my age just care about boyfriends and clothing...at least animals won't "break up" with you or care how you look...plus they're soooooooo CUTE!! ;D Call me obsessed if you want, but how could you not luv 'em?? :D

8. FishFan Member Member

I had a Holland Lop (and man, was she ornery!!!) I then had just regualr bunnies that were SO sweet! More tomorrow, it's late. Also-you're a girl? I was thinking this whole time you were a guy! Not for any reason-guess I usually just talk to the person and never realize what they are or care for that matter ;)...LOL I also have 3 snails (the mystery snails are pretty much the same as Apple snails). I have 2 blacks & 1 Gold. They're SO neat to watch-I just added my 3rd and my 1st one-the BIG black one-went to greet the new one-it was really neat (no, I'm not gay-meaning, it may be weird to get all goofy about snails to normal people) LOL Ahhhh, whatever!

9. Craig Well Known Member Member

lol i thought u were a guy as well but ur rite its great 2 share interests

10. fletch Member Member

2 dogs (golden retriever and sussex spaniel), 27 fish, 2 black and white dwarf rabbits, 3 hamsters, 2 terrapins. I only have fish left now tho!!! :-(

11. FishFan Member Member

I guess, like me, you read the posts and not all the 'stuff' on the left about the poster ;) I am a mom-a wife-a gurl-a female-a woman (wanna hear me roar?) LOL Cheers :D

12. Craig Well Known Member Member

yes indeeeeeeeeeed :D :D :D

13. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Yeah I'm a girl...but I'm pretty much a tomboy ;)

14. Craig Well Known Member Member

how old r u? and how did u get ur forum name Omorrokh its cool like but crazy lol i like it

15. SharkLover Initiate Member

I have...
    4 birds
    fish of course
    2 dogs
    1 cat (realllly soooft)

16. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Craig, my dad would kill me (not really ;)) if I told anyone how old I am--it's one of those parent things :p Anyway, about my name, it's actually my username from school that I use for pretty much everything.

17. Craig Well Known Member Member

ahhhh i c ok no problemo i understand :)

18. SharkLover Initiate Member

19. Jason Well Known Member Member

Hehe Hermit crab - classic. I've always wanted to have a lot of pets but, i'm not allowed to, actually i'm pretty lucky to have been able to get a fish tank at the beginning of this year!

20. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Just some fish and 2 cats - and I use the word "just" because compared to what all of you have, I have very few animlas at present, LOL. In the past though I had: 2 hamsters, a mouse, a guinea pig, a dog, and a cat (I didn't have them all at once of course, rather one came after another). :)