Animal I've Had In The Past

Craig

Well Known
Reaction score
I'm goin 2 start off this section by tellin u all what animals ive had in the past ok ive had 3 hamsters 2 gerbils goldfish (which were rubbish) that was in the early days now I'm on the tropical tank and fish lovin this new hobby!!

Miss Mouse

Well Known
Reaction score
That's cool - I've had NUMEROUS hamsters, mice,guineapigs, tortoises, chickens, dogs, cats but the best pets I've had are rats and fish. I love the little ratties cos they sit on my shoulder all around the house - they become so tame and affectionate. And fish - Well,I love swimming and I think I must have been a fish in my past life ;D

onelovie

Reaction score
I've had canaries, parakeets, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, chameleons, hermit crabs, dogs, cats, rabbits, a turtle, and of course my fish! Right now I have two cats and two fish tanks.

OP
C

Craig

Well Known
Reaction score
that's a lot of animals lol I had my hamsters and gerbils at a younger age I'll get a dog when I get my own place cause my dad is allergic unfortuantely the dreaded thing is moving out with my fish tank I dread that day it will b a nightmare!!

FishFan

Reaction score
Take your time! Kids are always in such a hurry to grow up. Enjoy your youth-you'll thank me someday

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've had (deep breath)...

1 Holland Lop rabbit
3 fancy mice
3 common mice
2 Mongolian gerbils
3 Fire-Bellied toads
1 Betta
5 common goldfish
2 Chinese Algae Eaters
1 Golden Algae eater
1 black mystery snail
and 1 Monarch caterpillar

(pant, pant)

Right now I have the rabbit (Apple), the gerbils (Lightning & Snowflake), and 2 toads (Swimmer & Hopper), and will have 8 tropical fish once my tank's set up. (and hopefully more pets in the future, once I pay back the 2 million dollars I owe my parents for the fish tank ) I also love horseback riding & volunteer at a therapeautic riding center (where people with disabilities get therapy on horseback), plus walk my neighbor's dogs... Can you tell I love animals?? I'm glad I found a few people who share similar interests as me...most kids my age just care about boyfriends and clothing...at least animals won't "break up" with you or care how you look...plus they're soooooooo CUTE!! ;D Call me obsessed if you want, but how could you not luv 'em??

FishFan

Reaction score
I had a Holland Lop (and man, was she ornery!!!) I then had just regualr bunnies that were SO sweet! More tomorrow, it's late. Also-you're a girl? I was thinking this whole time you were a guy! Not for any reason-guess I usually just talk to the person and never realize what they are or care for that matter ...LOL I also have 3 snails (the mystery snails are pretty much the same as Apple snails). I have 2 blacks & 1 Gold. They're SO neat to watch-I just added my 3rd and my 1st one-the BIG black one-went to greet the new one-it was really neat (no, I'm not gay-meaning, it may be weird to get all goofy about snails to normal people) LOL Ahhhh, whatever!

fletch

Reaction score
2 dogs (golden retriever and sussex spaniel), 27 fish, 2 black and white dwarf rabbits, 3 hamsters, 2 terrapins. I only have fish left now tho!!! :-(

FishFan

Reaction score
Craig said:
lol I thought u were a guy as well but ur rite its great 2 share interests
I guess, like me, you read the posts and not all the 'stuff' on the left about the poster I am a mom-a wife-a gurl-a female-a woman (wanna hear me roar?) LOL Cheers

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah I'm a girl...but I'm pretty much a tomboy

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Craig, my dad would kill me (not really ) if I told anyone how old I am--it's one of those parent things Anyway, about my name, it's actually my username from school that I use for pretty much everything.

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
Hehe Hermit crab - classic. I've always wanted to have a lot of pets but, i'm not allowed to, actually i'm pretty lucky to have been able to get a fish tank at the beginning of this year!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Just some fish and 2 cats - and I use the word "just" because compared to what all of you have, I have very few animlas at present, LOL. In the past though I had: 2 hamsters, a mouse, a guinea pig, a dog, and a cat (I didn't have them all at once of course, rather one came after another).

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
I know hey, did you see the one they had on Rove a while back

Ryan.O.

Reaction score
I have had Labradors all my kife I love those dogs. ive had 4 and 2 have died. the 2 I have now r 1 black and 1 white and there real cool. I don't know if they r better than fish.I also have 1 dwarf lop eared rabbit. I used 2 also have 2 birds (I think they were budgies).

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I guess I can also add that I also have 3 squirrels at present That's just until the Spring, when they'll be resleased back into the wild The reason I have them is because I found them still very young and starving for food, with their mother nowhere to be seen for many days. They were still drinking milk and eating nothing else. So I and my family had to take care of them, feeding them with special puppy milk at first. They made it and are now beautiful chubby and healthy squirrels, waiting for the Spring to come We couldn't reslease them after we've nursed them back to health because it was already Fall, and without a mother having taught them how to survive in the wild, they probably wouldn't make it on their own through the Winter. But when we release them in the early Spring, they'll have lots of time -until the Winter - to learn how to live on their own. Besides, we'll be there for them all the time, giving them food and letting them inside the house if they come

New Threads