anglefish compatibility

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I checked on and they list Angels and Tetras as compatible.  I have found their advice to be accurate in other matters.  You can use your own judgement.

Rose

Jon

Well Known
Reaction score
yes they would work swimmingly and have very similar water reqs... they would look nice togethor as well.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Serpaes? I thought those were supposed to be really nippy like Tigers. I've heard a few people on here complain about them. And being tetras of course they're really active. I'm not sure if I'd keep them with Angels. Then again I know like absolutely nothing about Angels...

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
0morrokh said:
Serpaes?  I thought those were supposed to be really nippy like Tigers.  I've heard a few people on here complain about them.  And being tetras of course they're really active.  I'm not sure if I'd keep them with Angels.  Then again I know like absolutely nothing about Angels...
Adding new fish is always a risk. They may be considered the most peaceful fish you can buy and turn out to be the nippers from hades. And some of the sites I checked into did say they can be nippy if they don't have enough of their own kind in the tank, but most of them said they are peaceful, so it is a chance fishrfriend will have to decide on.

New Threads