angels & Kribs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMfishman

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The krib should be fine, just make sure the angels are small. The angels should not bother the harlequins IME, no disrespect intended by disagreeing with you Jake. The harlequins will defiantly need to be moved out of the 12 gallon. You should really get more corys and put them in a bigger tank, they should be in groups of at least 4.

OP
raptorsvt79

raptorsvt79

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i want to move my 6 harlequins, the krib and the two corys to the 40 gallon tank. i will not get a female krib...but wanted to see if they all would get along together, especially if i add a pair of angels..

NMfishman

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think they all should be fine, just get the angels small to allow the krib to grow and get too big for the angels to eat or you could keep the krib in the 12 gal until he gets bigger. I don't think the krib will bother the harlequin, the krib don't get big enough to eat the harlequin IMO. Since you will have the room you might consider adding more cories.

Neji

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i have a single krib fry, which is four months old...my question is if i get a pair of young angel fish, will they be ok with each other, or will there be problems...oh and i also have 6 harlequin rasboras...i don't know if they will mix with angels in a 40 gallong tank...
My friend has Harlequin Rasboras along with Angelfish. Although he keeps them in a 55 gallon tank but it's heavily planted So I guess you can get away with the angels not eating the Rasboras if there are a lot of hiding places. You can put in Danios too Angels love to take their anger out on fishes that can swim pretty fast, and for the Kribensis... I doubt it would be a good idea. They are semi aggressive, and apparently some people say they have the same temper as the Severum. If it's true, I wouldn't get an Angel to be in with your Kribensis.

Neji

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
aww man, i just want a good center piece fish to go along with what i got, i thought angel would be good
hmm... You can always get a new tank and get some tetras to go with your angels that is if you get a new tank Other than that, you'll probably want to find a different fish for your centerpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom