Angelicus loaches, red severum and rainbows

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by Jaysee, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

2. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Fun video Jaysee!

3. OP
    OP
    Jaysee

Thanks Lucy. I was up close watching them and the loaches were putting on a display - trying to scare me off the glass. Funny, when I returned with the camera they weren't as brazen :)

4. Matt B

Matt B Well Known Member Member

Beautiful fish, I especially like the Severum. At 1:45 a fish swims in from the left side bottom to top, Is that a rainbow at a weird angle or something else?

5. OP
    OP
    Jaysee

Thank you. I have a second red sev in quarantine that will be added in a couple more weeks. I think it's a female. The quarantine tank is on the floor next to the tank, and since I got the new fish, the sev has been spending a lot of time at the right side glass - I think they can see each other.

That's a male golden wonder killi

6. Matt B

Matt B Well Known Member Member

Match already in the making awwwww. I'm assuming the one already in is a male by his worms and beautiful fins. It will be cool seeing how they act right when you introduce the other one, I really wouldn't mind a video of that if it happens to be recorded. ;)

Thanks! It was an angle I don't see fish from all that often and I wasn't sure what I was seeing. :)

7. OP
    OP
    Jaysee

Yeah, we shall see....
    I'll take a video for sure :)

8. llfish

llfish Well Known Member Member

Beautiful fish!

9. OP
    OP
    Jaysee

Thank you! NLS ;)

10. llfish

llfish Well Known Member Member

I hear alot of NLS I have searched my lfs, petland and petsmart here in Saskatchewan and can not find it anywhere. Not sure if it is available here;(

11. Eienna

Eienna Fishlore VIP Member

It is available on Amazon.ca
    :)

EDIT: Looks like they're dancing to the music XD

12. AnthonyC4C

AnthonyC4C Well Known Member Member

Great Video... what track did you use? Totally sounds DnB...

13. OP
    OP
    Jaysee

Thanks! I don't know. That was before YouTube changed their music options the the garbage they have now. I have to learn to add my own music to the video before I upload.

14. AnthonyC4C

I have neglected to learn anything on youtube ... I probably should ESPECIALLY adding music to video's... shoot don't be surprised if I end up shooting you a couple of questions in PM...

15. OP
    OP
    Jaysee

My best advice, if you can't add music, is to just kill the sound. No one wants to hear background noise :)

16. AnthonyC4C

I think I had uploaded a video once... ever lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice