Angelicus loaches, red severum and rainbows

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks Lucy. I was up close watching them and the loaches were putting on a display - trying to scare me off the glass. Funny, when I returned with the camera they weren't as brazen

Matt B

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Beautiful fish, I especially like the Severum. At 1:45 a fish swims in from the left side bottom to top, Is that a rainbow at a weird angle or something else?

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you. I have a second red sev in quarantine that will be added in a couple more weeks. I think it's a female. The quarantine tank is on the floor next to the tank, and since I got the new fish, the sev has been spending a lot of time at the right side glass - I think they can see each other.

That's a male golden wonder killi

Matt B

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Match already in the making awwwww. I'm assuming the one already in is a male by his worms and beautiful fins. It will be cool seeing how they act right when you introduce the other one, I really wouldn't mind a video of that if it happens to be recorded.

Thanks! It was an angle I don't see fish from all that often and I wasn't sure what I was seeing.

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah, we shall see....
I'll take a video for sure

llfish

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I hear alot of NLS I have searched my lfs, petland and petsmart here in Saskatchewan and can not find it anywhere. Not sure if it is available here;(

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great Video... what track did you use? Totally sounds DnB...
Thanks! I don't know. That was before YouTube changed their music options the the garbage they have now. I have to learn to add my own music to the video before I upload.

AnthonyC4C

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I have neglected to learn anything on youtube ... I probably should ESPECIALLY adding music to video's... shoot don't be surprised if I end up shooting you a couple of questions in PM...

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My best advice, if you can't add music, is to just kill the sound. No one wants to hear background noise

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom