AngelFish With 6 Platy and 3 Peppered Corydoras in a 29 Gallon

FishLover16

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I Have A 29 Gallon Aquarium With 6 Female Platy And Wondering if I could Stock It With 1 Angelfish and 3 Peppered Corydoras

djorna

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
bottem dwellers kuhlie loaches are cool, middle swimmers nean tetras, high swimmers maybe a gourmai

Paigee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I don't see why not... You could probably even up the number of corys to 5 or 6 if you wanted to. But never having owned platies and angels together, I'm not 100% sure.

Welcome to fishlore, by the way!

EDIT -

Just noticed browsing through the other stocking threads that you already had your question answered? Not sure why you started this second thread, but it's helpful and less confusing to stick with one thread per question

Nick G

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Fishlover. That stocking list will be fine. I'd up the number of Cories to 6 too.

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Another vote for a yes and six cories. Keeping the angel with the platies will have the added benefit of helping control your platy population

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

Some good tips above.

I have merged your two Stocking questions/threads together so it will not be confusing to other members.

If you would be so kind as to complete your Aquarium Profile Information it will be a great help to others. You can access the Profile by clicking on My Settings in the blue bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box click on Edit Aquarium Information.

Have fun and best wishes for your tank and fish.
Ken

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads