Angelfish Tanks

Discussion in 'Aquarium Aquascaping' started by _S_, Apr 13, 2017.

1. _

_S_ New Member Member

I was going to get some angelfish. I have some plants. driftwood and substrate but I want to see how others have there set up so I could get ideas. Please send picks of you angel fish tanks so I could get some ideas :)

2. KinsKicks

KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

Hello!

My aquascaoe skills are still sub-par, and the one in the photo is still a work in progress; have some plants I still want it add, but my hardscape (driftwood) is how I want it!) I'm also planning to switch the substrate up...maybe sand or seachem fluorite. The gravel isn't really doing it for me anymore (from a previous tank I had :p) it's a 55 gal. I know it doesn't look very big, but it is. A had to resize to fit the photo contradicts. I'll probably be outclassed by the actual professionals out there!

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  3. Zahc

Zahc Well Known Member Member

Here's mine about taken about 7days ago. The tank is undergoing a new scape soon as I'm treating this tank for parasites.

Angels love tall plants, like amazon swords and val.

[​IMG]

4. OP
    OP
    _

_S_ New Member Member

I love the natural feel of your tank! I for sure think your skills are above sub par. I think your a professional. Thanks for sharing :)

Your tank looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice