Angelfish Tanks

Discussion in 'Aquarium Aquascaping' started by _S_, Apr 13, 2017.

1. _S_

_S_New MemberMember

I was going to get some angelfish. I have some plants. driftwood and substrate but I want to see how others have there set up so I could get ideas. Please send picks of you angel fish tanks so I could get some ideas :)

2. KinsKicks

KinsKicksFishlore VIPMember

Hello!

My aquascaoe skills are still sub-par, and the one in the photo is still a work in progress; have some plants I still want it add, but my hardscape (driftwood) is how I want it!) I'm also planning to switch the substrate up...maybe sand or seachem fluorite. The gravel isn't really doing it for me anymore (from a previous tank I had :p) it's a 55 gal. I know it doesn't look very big, but it is. A had to resize to fit the photo contradicts. I'll probably be outclassed by the actual professionals out there!

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  3. Zahc

ZahcWell Known MemberMember

Here's mine about taken about 7days ago. The tank is undergoing a new scape soon as I'm treating this tank for parasites.

Angels love tall plants, like amazon swords and val.

[​IMG]

4. OP
    OP
    _S_

_S_New MemberMember

I love the natural feel of your tank! I for sure think your skills are above sub par. I think your a professional. Thanks for sharing :)

Your tank looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017