Angelfish struggling to eat

Onering1

I have a 127 litre tank with 2 angelfish, 3 platys and 2 bristlenose. I had 3 angelfish but gave one of them back to my local fish store a few days after I noticed that he was bulling another one and throughout the time that he was bulling my other angelfish I had a third one that was always hiding in one of 3 places and refusing to eat and would come out about every 10 minutes or so to swim around a bit and then go back and hide. I later found out that the one hiding was a female and that the other 2 were males, but after I got rid of the other one I was surprised to find that she was still hiding and is now coming out less frequently and she is always opening and closing her mouth. But the worst part was today after putting some micro pellets in the tank (the main food I feed along with flakes) I saw her try to eat one but when she did her mouth extended out by at least half a centimeter and it looked like she was choking on it and after that she didn't try to eat any more. what can I do about this because she hasn't eaten in 3 days now and is she sick.

AamirAlfaiz

You can move your males angelfish to another tank. After few days your female angel feel safe. Thats my experience

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Onering1
  • Question
Replies
Views
MzAshP
  • Question
Replies
Views
Pachonfx