Angelfish jaw dislocated?

Discussion in 'Angelfish' started by weezer, Dec 5, 2012.

1. weezer

weezer Valued Member Member

Hello. I have two angelfish. One by the name of Statler and the other Waldorf. I have always considered them to get along well. They hang out together and swim next each other and every once in awhile Waldorf will chase away Statler (who is more friendly and ignorantly cheerful and greeting when you come in). However I'm beginning to think they fight harder when I am not around. One morning I came in to find Waldorf's nose looking like a duckbill and he couldn't eat the food off the surface. I caught him to take him to the fish store to have them take a look and in the distress of getting netted it popped back into place. However, a few weeks later I awake to find it has happened again. But I believe he's smarter than people portray fish to be because when he sees the net he runs and hides and I cannot catch him to take him to the fish guy at my local fish store who said he would help. He's been eating flakes that sink so he's getting food. Any suggestions on how to fix his nose?

Btw. Statler and Waldorf have lived together since the end of April? Or beginning of May? They have a German Blue Ram pal who needs a girlfriend. And a school of neons and rummy nose tetras as roomies. It's a 55 gal. I think that's all the relative information needed?

2. AquariaUK

AquariaUK Valued Member Member

I don't think it's a dilocated jaw because it doesn't sound like one, I think keep an eye on it. are you sure i's Waldorf attacking him?

3. OP
    OP
    weezer

weezer Valued Member Member

What does it sound like? It's not disconnected or anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice