Status
Not open for further replies.

konstargirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
5/1/10

Hi guys. Call me crazy but I saw Angel fish eggs at my local petsotre today when I drop off the fry. Some of the eggs were clear and some were white.( I don't know if they are dead or alive.) I said to myself, they musr really take of there fish well) IT was a cool thing to see to me and I never saw eggs upclose like that and they were huge. The angels were housed in a 125 gallon with several neons and some tiny juvi plecos and I beleive some shrimp( not sure what kind though but it was brown).. I bet those fish were not for sell becuase of that.

OP
konstargirl

konstargirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh. Well I never seen eggs that hues before so I want to post them up. I don't know how long were the eggs there but It seems like the angels look very happy in the tank if they are able to lay eggs at pet stores that normally overstocked there tanks. Hope the eggs will hatched( the ones that are clear)

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep they are cool looking My angels spawned yesterday while it was storming here. they usual hatch 3-4 days after hatching. check bck on them
Carol

OP
konstargirl

konstargirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I used to have angelfish long ago in I believe a 30 gallob with a female pearl gpurami, a bronze cory and a pleco. I didn't know anything about fish at time and my dad always took care of them. I help him out too when I was 9.

Pear Gouramis are my favorite fish and I saw some males and a female today too. ^_^ I haven't seen one up close in almost 10 years. I was wondering if they can be in 10 gallons just by them selves if I didn't have any fish in it. I hear somewhere that they can and cannot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 17 19.3%

Top Bottom