Angelfish Did A Stupid

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
So I was out for a couple hours and came back to a big pit of dug up sand in the corner and an angelfish with a bruise on its nose.
The power has gone off for a few seconds a couple times and I assume he got frightened when everything shut off/came back on and darted to the corner and hurt himself.
Angelfishe are so stupid some times :^

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
CloudTheFluffy said:
So I was out for a couple hours and came back to a big pit of dug up sand in the corner and an angelfish with a bruise on its nose.
The power has gone off for a few seconds a couple times and I assume he got frightened when everything shut off/came back on and darted to the corner and hurt himself.
Angelfishe are so stupid some times :^
Once, I lost my angelfish. He somehow managed to find a gap in my gravel and buried himself there.

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Oh that sucks. My first tank after changed get the gravel my dad accidentally buried a albino Cory cat. He made it out alive but without half of his barbels.

Iverg1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Ouch.....

NLindsey921

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I accidently burried a black sakura shrimp once because it blended in with the substrate and I didn't see it until I moved that substrate again a couple minutes later and unburried a recently dead shrimp.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom