Angelfish breeding progress video, moving to growout.

SparkyJones

No sound on this, I'm shy, and don't like the sound of my own voice, LOL, but I've been raising angel babies now for the last 3 months (90 days), in a 20g Long. I started moving them to the 72g slowly, I'm kind of scared if I do too much at once thinking I might overwhelm the cycle and build ammonia, or I won't acclimate right and take losses, PLUS I haven't removed the resident fish from the 72g either 4 adult angels and 2 adult gourami.

So far so good though, I've moved 20 juveniles so far, and have another 60+ I need to move or rehome or donate or something to reduce numbers.
Video is of the 20g long and then the 72g starts at 1:18 of the video. Everyone is getting along better than i could have ever expected. I've moved them 5 at a time over the last two weeks, give it a couple days for the the bacteria to size up between moving them,,, being overly cautious probably, but it is what it is. I may move them up to groups of 10in groups of 10, it's going so well.

So here it is. the fruit of my 3 month labors!

SparkyJones

Updated video of the little fellers out of the 20g long and into the 72g with a couple gourami and 4 adult male angels, no idea why the video came out so grainy, maybe the low light condition? anywho. this was a fun journey.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
KribensisLover1
Replies
Views
TClare
Replies
Views
SparkyJones
Replies