Angelfish, Bolivian Ram and..? 75 Gallon Tank

1. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

Hi there :) I have been working on my 75 Gallon Angelfish & Ram tank for a few weeks since it cycled, there have been a few bumps on the road but, I'm getting there! The current stock is 3 Angelfish, 1 Bolivian Ram and I have a Gold Ram in QT (another rescue, I'm going to try her with the Female Bolivian in the 75 and go from there). My question is regarding the schools to go in there.

The current parameters;
    Amm 0
    Nitrite 0
    Nitrate 5
    pH 6.8
    Temp 27c

I have Congo Tetras and Bleeding Hearts on my list of possibilities. I have found some which I think are suitable;
    Red Phantom Tetras
    Blue Emporer Tetras

These are some which I am pretty certain aren't suitable, but I like how they look so I'm just checking!
    Rosy Barbs
    Serpae Tetra

The rest are just some I think are pretty and I don't know if any are suitable, so I'm just throwing them out there :)
    Glowlight Danios
    Beckfordi pencilfish
    Ember Tetras
    Rosy Tetras

I am looking for something with colour. If any of the above will work or you have any suggestions, I'd really appreciate your advice.
    Thanks.x

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

I wouldn't have rosy barbs or serpae as they can be fin nippers & angel fins would be too tempting.
    How about von rio tetras? bigger than embers but quite colourful or bloodfin tetra, again a bigger tetra so wouldn't be snacks for the angels

3. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

I didn't think the barbs or serpaes would worth but I thought I'd ask anyway :)

I haven't heard of Von Rio Tetra, so I will look into those and I hadn't thought of Bloodfins, Thanks!x