Question angel to tall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaGump_59

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
hey i was wondering if i could put a angel fish as my centerpiece in my 33 gal LONG tank so theres only about 16 inches of water from sand to to top will the angel be to tall for this? i dont want to buy one if its going to be sad and cramped. thank in advance for the help!

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
That does seem a bit too short to me. But I don't keep angels, so I wouldn't exactly know everything about it. Somebody with more knowledge will come along and say something, but 16 inches really sounds small to me, they like lots of room to swim up and down in.

Jeffcameron

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Although Angels are better in taller tanks I think 1 would still be fine in your tank. They can get up to 12 inches in height but having 16 inches of height in your tank still leaves enough room to spare I believe. I'm sure some people may disagree but if it were my tank I'd be comfortable getting an Angel.

Jake the Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I wouldn't risk it personally. It would be easier to tell if you told us what fish you had in there. I think you should get a dwarf gourami or even some dwarf cichlids like German Blue Rams or Bolivian Rams.

OP
B

BubbaGump_59

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
all im goin to have in the tank is the angel(well hopfully) a school of neons (8) and a school of corys (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 67 67.0%

Top Bottom