Angel Hole in head?

Pachonfx
Good day guys,

One of my Angels developed like a wound on the side and also on the top fin and it though it was an infection but now that I look closer I saw he has a hole near the gills.
I already treat the tank with general cure but nothing happened. Before that I had a columnaris outbreak and I treat the tank with furan2 and kanaplex but nothing improved on him . He is in a 90g tank that is cycled and I just have a 5gal tank to quarantine which is way to smaller for him.
What do you guys recommend for this?

Thanks I'm advance

Pachonfx
Thank you MacZ so by reading that I guess metro would be the best bet?

86 ssinit
That’s your water quality. Up your water changes to 50% 2x a week for 2 weeks and add 2 tbs salt per 10 gal. That should clear it up. Re add salt for the water removed.

Pachonfx
86 ssinit said:
That’s your water quality. Up your water changes to 50% 2x a week for 2 weeks and add 2 tbs salt per 10 gal. That should clear it up. Re add salt for the water removed.
I have been doing that as well, because of the medications. But I never added salt since I have a few corys and plecos. I would try an slight dose to see how it goes

MacZ
Pachonfx said:
Thank you MacZ so by reading that I guess metro would be the best bet?
Rather last resort, actually.

86 ssinit
That’s not a lot of salt. Your corys and pleco should be fine. Just did my 125 with 6tbs of salt per 10g. Never even thought of the pleco or corys and all came out fine :).

Pachonfx
86 ssinit said:
That’s not a lot of salt. Your corys and pleco should be fine. Just did my 125 with 6tbs of salt per 10g. Never even thought of the pleco or corys and all came out fine :).
Lol good to heard. I would be cautions just in case.
Thank you

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom