angel fish

Neville

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think the fish is sick. u should give it a bath in a hospital tank by adding some salt or formalin found in the fish stores..

OP
E

eddie

Reaction score
Stradius011 said:
Since when has it been doing this? It could be either be a swim bladder problem or chemical poisoning.
wot do I do 2 cure this

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
  Tell us more about your tank, the size and what you have in it.   Have you had it up and running for awhile?   If so, did you let your tank complete it's nitrogen cycle before you introduced the fish?  How long have the fish been in this tank, and are they all exhibiting the same symptoms?

Read all the articles in the following link.

https://www.fishlore.com/Beginners.htm    Have you tested your tank water for ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates?   If so what are the results of your tests?

Are your angles in with any other fish, and if so what kind.     How many fish are in your tank?

All this information will help the folks here get a better feel of what might be the matter.    We really do want to help, just need a little more information. 

Fish in the Frozen North  8)

OP
E

eddie

Reaction score
susitna-flower said:
  Tell us more about your tank, the size and what you have in it.   Have you had it up and running for awhile?   If so, did you let your tank complete it's nitrogen cycle before you introduced the fish?  How long have the fish been in this tank, and are they all exhibiting the same symptoms?

Read all the articles in the following link.

https://www.fishlore.com/Beginners.htm    Have you tested your tank water for ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates?   If so what are the results of your tests?

Are your angles in with any other fish, and if so what kind.     How many fish are in your tank?

All this information will help the folks here get a better feel of what might be the matter.    We really do want to help, just need a little more information. 

Fish in the Frozen North  8)
my fish is dead my tank is 350 lires in there r parrot fish angels &silver sharkes &catfish & plecks &mollys &tetras

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Eddie,
Do you have test kits for ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates? These are essential to have to keep your fish healthy. I noticed you listed your tank in litres. Where are you located?

New Threads