Angel fish Pairs for sale.

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
  My favorite site to check out Angel fish is one that offers pairs for sale.  You can be put on their automatic update list and get an e-mail when they post a new pair.  The site is They just posted a new pair this morning, and I know it won't last long it is loverly!   This is just FYI to all those folks out there that love to dream.     

Fish in the Frozen North.  8)

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
cool, but I have 5 right now, and I'm waiting until a couple pair on their own... half the fun is wondering and not knowing who will pair with who!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Wow, the Angels are gorgeous! Thanks for this link, great website. I also already have an Angelfish pair (plus 2 adult kids of theirs, lol), so I can't get anymore Angels for now :-\ I've just actually given away a bunch of Angels (the rest of the kids from the pair, lol).

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
What I like about being on their automatic e-mail is if you are really serious about getting a fantastic pair, and don't want to buy 6 or 8 young just to try to get a good pair, this company, in this section, only sells PROVEN breeders! They have a number of combinations, I have seen the REALLY great pairs go for as much as $475. They are usually the koi with a really large % dark orange, and proven to produce the same! One of these years, when I get a big tank, all cycled and planted, I will invest in such a pair, but for now I am placating my lusts by planning on making the best 50 gal out of my newest acquisition that I can. Will be ordering filters etc this weekend.

It is a good thing for my poor husbands sake that I have all the time in the world to plan things out. I am a rather impulsive person, and by stretching things out, and not giving in to the buying frenzy you experience in the LFS, it will save us many $$$$$. Thereby justifying in my own mind saving up for a new bigger tank! :

In truth he is great, just chalks it up to mental health, and really doesn't mind at all.

Fish in the Frozen North. +6F at 7 pm and sunny! Yes we are headed into our long daylight hours, I have made it through another winter!!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes Angelsplus has beautiful angels. The man who owns angelsplus spoke at the local aquarium club but I didn't get to go see him but Dino did (hows that for a run on sentence )
Carol

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Must be nice! To be where people actually can get together for an event like that!

Fish in the Frozen North.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom