Angel Breeding tubes?

Discussion in 'Angelfish' started by Airth, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Airth

Airth Valued Member Member

I have two angels about quarter size. When I got the first set (one of which didn't make it) I chose them based on the gender characteristics. The marble had male characteristics and the deceased zebra had female characteristics.

I went to get a second angel and brought home a gold angel who had been at the store for over a month. This one also had female characteristics and had at some point been beaten up pretty bad (had a torn dorsal and a short ventral; dorsal is still looking torn but much better than before and ventral is almost fully grown back).

The question I have is when might I start being able to see their breeding tubes. I looked at them closely today and it looks like they're out and visible on both of them. If that's the case I do in fact have a male marble and female gold. They swim together much of the time and appear to get along really well. I'm hoping they'll become a breeding pair.

2. aliray

aliray Fishlore VIP Member

bizaliz3 breeds angels and may be able to help. Alison;)

3. OP
    OP
    Airth

Airth Valued Member Member

Thanks Alison. =)

4. aliray

aliray Fishlore VIP Member

Your welcome. Alison

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice