Anemones Moving Towards Each Other

manning7987

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hello my two anemones have started to move to each other really working hard at it one going behind my reef and the other going through a cave that comes out behind the reef. They are both bubble anemones. Should I have any concerns? Thank you.

Wild Bill

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
You should be fine. My RBTA are sitting next to each other and there’s no problems.

HDavid

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Both should be fine, but I will tell you with 100% certainty that you can not tell an anemone where to live. Coming from the proud owner of a mini carpet enemone that sits behind my rock work out of sight

HDavid

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They just died? Keeping anemones of any kind is very difficult but to have a specimen of any average size just die seems odd. Usually it is a very slow process of it shrinking and withering away until it has finally died. Not saying it is easy(or sometimes even possible) to bounce them back, big if they died/are dying it might be something else that killed them. I would hold off on buying another one any time soon.

manning7987

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They just died? Keeping anemones of any kind is very difficult but to have a specimen of any average size just die seems odd. Usually it is a very slow process of it shrinking and withering away until it has finally died. Not saying it is easy(or sometimes even possible) to bounce them back, big if they died/are dying it might be something else that killed them. I would hold off on buying another one any time soon.
No will not buy any anytime soon thanks for the help.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom