Anacharis Is Really Insane!!!!

esqueff

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wow. This plant is realllllly taking off now. It’s been in the tank for a week and a day now.. but the last 24 hours it’s literally grown like 3 inches each stem. I’ll post two pictures.. one wa stakes 24 hours ago to the minute... and the other was just barely taken! Hope you all have a great weekend
71bc59c1faba2b895640b22cd12bcbc0.jpg
3f2c416bc9b96e734d42b5de68e3a266.jpg

Attachments

wrs2

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
In 16+ years of fish keeping, I have never had any luck with this plant! Clearly you are having great success with it!

OP
esqueff

esqueff

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
VeiltailKing said:
Anacharis is known for growing extremely fast!! Beautiful tank!
Yeah well it sure is true then! I feel like if I just stare at it I’ll see it growing... I think I’ll let it grow for another few days and then trI'm and replant the cuttings

wrs2 said:
In 16+ years of fish keeping, I have never had any luck with this plant! Clearly you are having great success with it!
Funny thing is me either!! I put half of what I bought in this tank and the other half in my 55 gallon. In that tank it just turned clear and pretty much died this week. Then the gold barbs got to it lol. I also tried this a few years back in a 10 gallon and it just stayed a dull green and eventually died off as well

ostadsiah

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Wow how cool! Your light must be really strong? I didn't have much luck with mine!

OP
esqueff

esqueff

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nick72 said:
When I couldn't get anything else to grow in my tank, I could always rely on it to grow like crazy

7E8C1A8B-9A7F-4E94-9DCF-8AE8CC5DE680.jpeg
Wow nice! Now that’s a cool looking forest of it

New Threads