An important note about inappropriate posts. PLEASE READ!

1. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

There has been a rush of posts of people supporting a particular political movement. While this movement is very sound at heart, the video linked to these posts has inappropriate content, and the fact that it is political makes it inappropriate for Fishlore, anyway.

It may be said "there's nothing wrong with this video/movement. Nobody can disagree with it," but that may not be the case. There are children on the forum, and it is not up to us to decide whether or not they should be exposed to this kind of thing. Even the man who made the video has kept details from his son (who features prominently), because of the terrible content.
    Mike has determined that he wants Fishlore to be a place that parents feel safe letting their kids have free access, no matter how strict their internet rules may be.

Further, what happens when someone wants to post another political video; one that maybe isn't so clear-cut on whether it's right or wrong? How do we determine what to allow?

So please, think about the content of videos before you post them. They may have a good message, but their content may make them inappropriate for Fishlore. We're not discouraging you from sharing on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, etc... Just stating that it can't go here.

2. Fall River Member Member

Totally agree!!!!
    I get all the politics I want WHEN i want. Definitely don't want it here.
    Thank you. :)

3. Borisbbadd Guest

If you want politics, there are places to go, but not here !!!

4. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

I hate politics.