An idea for Chickadee???

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Shorty, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ShortyValued MemberMember

I was thinking the other day, you get asked loads and loads of Betta questions and you do have an huge range of knowledge with them, maybe you would consider doing a sticky thread in beginners or in fish - species specific just on Bettas? Do like a general care and then round up the the frequently asked questions and post it there making a direct and easy to read fact thread on Betta's?
    I thought this would be a great idea as a lot of people really love the fish you are so passionate about, you would be helping loads of people and saving time in the end whilst giving the best care and advice for the fish. I know it would take time, but I think it may be worth thinking about as you have such a care for the species and such passion for their upbringing, coupled with your experiance it would be great :)

2. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Well, that would sure save typing for her!

3. mistycheriValued MemberMember

I think that's a great idea!! I would certainly read it. She was the one who convinced me to go out and buy my beta a bigger tank. And my Beta loves it!

4. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Well, I do not go to work and I do have the time. It may take me a little time to get things organized for a long discourse and perhaps I should clear it with someone (I don't know what the policy is since I am not a moderator). I guess it isn't really any different than me going off on some of my tangents on the individual posts. :D

Rose
    :)

5. mistycheriValued MemberMember

Go For It!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice