An idea for a Betta tank

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea that I'd love to send to an aquarium manufacturer: imagine a 50 or 100 gallon tank split up into ten gallon sections, exactly the size of ten-gallon tanks. The dividers are black so you can't see through them. You could have five or ten Bettas all in a row, with no danger of them fighting or stressing out over each other. This would be the perfect aquarium, in my opinion. You could have a different type of gravel in each section, to bring out the beauty of each individual fish, and with plants along each divider, you wouldn't be able to tell that the fish were separated.
Just a dream I have...........

S.

Manicivy

Valued Member
Reaction score
That WOULD be great!!!!! I was going to add a way for all the filtration to be done at once but I guess that would not be good if one got sick. So I guess a bunch of little filters and an extra long power strip would be the way to go! (=

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yes.... my idea of tearing down a dividing wall and putting in a five foot long aquarium has evolved with my love of the Betta. I thought about the filtration issue also. Separate filters would be best. But I can imagine that the price of Bettas would go way up if this tank were developed. Still...... it would raise awareness of the true needs of these beautiful and amazing little fish.
I will go to bed now and dream of my Betta-link tank.............

S.

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
well the issue with having a bunch in a row in one tank is like mentioned b4 illness....you would have to keep each and every 'tank' system separate so u would be essentially having to test multiple tanks that would be fun however if something were to happen then u'd have more troubles than u think tho i do like the idea of the tank

Miss Mouse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I think its a FABULOUS idea.. I have always dreamed of having a whole row of tanks all in one like at a pet store cos then you can keep hundreds of bettas and treat each one to his own space. Like a row of little batchelor pads...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom