An Aquarium???

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
This is an Aquarium????

I received this as a gift from a friend to use as a "desktop aquarium". The black and white picture is actual size. It holds 4 ounces.

Rose

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
leafgirl115 said:
OMG no!!!!! Just stick a peace of bambo in it...
Never fear. No little fish will ever see the inside of this one. I am going to use it for a small vase for little flowers from my garden. It is pretty but I do not know what AZOO (the manufacturer) is thinking of making such a thing.

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh goodness. I don't know whether to be angry or shocked or start laughing.
You'd have to use a shoe horn just to get a fish in there.

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I thought it was some kind of piece of jewellry at first. It's very pretty but...I dunno, I think you might have one small, desperately terrified tetra in it, wondering what has become of his school...

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
You know the sad thing is i saw those over the weekend for sale at a pet shop!!! i just thought poor poor fish, cos people are bound to buy the stupid things and put a betta in it becuase they see the males in little compartments in the main fish tanks and think that they actually like to be squished! shame!

Kanadian

Reaction score
lol thats actually a betta tank Azoo makes all kinds of messed up things for betta's thats only 1 of about 40 styles and size of their "betta bowls" lol you can even get ones about half a size bigger and has a glass divider in it so you can put 2 betta's side by side in the same style as the one you posted they are sad really... I'd never put a betta in anything smaller then those 2 gal octagonal tanks.....lol but thats me

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom