An Appreciation To Everyone!

JustAFishServant

Hey all! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone here on Fishlore! You've helped answer my questions, give me suggestions, and support me through hard times. These past few years have been rough, but the kindness of forum members and moderators has made me feel right at home since the day I joined on November 3rd, 2019. I've told my entire family about Fishlore, how strict yet kind the moderators are, the helpful threads that people create, and the surprising amount of love that comes from this forum alone! I can't thank y'all enough, and wanted to start a thread of appreciation! So thank you, thank you, thank you, my wonderous friends of Fishlore, and I hope everyone has a fin-tastic day

Champanier

Hey all! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone here on Fishlore! You've helped answer my questions, give me suggestions, and support me through hard times. These past few years have been rough, but the kindness of forum members and moderators has made me feel right at home since the day I joined on November 3rd, 2019. I've told my entire family about Fishlore, how strict yet kind the moderators are, the helpful threads that people create, and the surprising amount of love that comes from this forum alone! I can't thank y'all enough, and wanted to start a thread of appreciation! So thank you, thank you, thank you, my wonderous friends of Fishlore, and I hope everyone has a fin-tastic day
Yes! I echo your thanks! I started knowing nothing. I think I’m still in fish pre-school, but Fishlore is a real lifeline.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ForceTen
Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views
foxrain4
Replies