Hi everyone this is my first post here, super excited to have an actual group to talk to lol but this post is gonna be lengthy so please bare with me...I have a 75 gallon tank, which is my first, and I made a huge boo boo with it...live and learn....I realized I added fish too early and too many at once and over about 2-3 months the chemicals went hay wire and unfortunately all of my fish except for one, for whatever reason, died.... I had a blue hippo tang and a dotty back ( the survivor ) left when i tried to save them in a qt but the ammonia ended up spiking thru the roof in the qt because I put some of main tank water in it in attempts to not stress the fish too much.... I put them both back in the main, which probably stressed them more anyway, since its ammonia was lower and removed all my live rock. At the time, I wasn't sure what the reasoning was for the spike so I had a theory that maybe there was decaying matter on my rock and thats why the ammonia rose. I left the rock outside for probably two weeks to dry it out and it was also soaked in rain water in the midst of that too. I did about 50% water change to try to remove ammonia when I did the qt. When I finally came to conclusion that it had to be too much bio load at once I scrubbed all my rock down with fresh water and put it all back in the main with my dottyback. I have filter socks in my sump, the half water change was a little over a month ago and since I've put the socks in the ammonia has dropped but still around .25 ppm. I've also been doing 10% water changes every week since I have a fish in there. My questions are should I be doing water changes since I have a fish in there or leave it to do a full cycle again? Should I take the fish out? <~ he's very lively and active, doesn't seem to be stressed or anything. I so desperately want to completely understand everything with this hobby but I can't seem to get over this hump. Any advice is appreciated!!