Ammonia spike help!

Jaden
Heyy guys so I recently added a dragon scale betta to my aquarium which I cycled for 2-3 weeks and I think it wasn’t enough because my ammonia is at around 0.25ppm i think .I have live plants and have done 3.5 water changes in total. I added prime with the two water, and added api quick start two times, and beneficial bacteria seems to not be doing its job I have only taken out water I haven’t vacuumed the gravel nor cleaned the filter .my betta is fine but I’m scared soon he will be effected I really don’t want to loose him. But I don’t know what to do please help :( I don’t have any fam or friends with a cycled aquarium to use their filter media I ordered some ammo lock which will get here Sunday but other than that and the water changes I’m not sure what else to do , is not a super bad ammonia spike but it can still effect my fish. What should I do y’all got any tips or advice ? It’s totally my fault I though my tank was cycled but it clearly wasn’t ready.

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Heyy guys so I recently added a dragon scale betta to my aquarium which I cycled for 2-3 weeks and I think it wasn’t enough because my ammonia is at around 0.25ppm i think I have live plants and have done 3 water changes in total. I added prime and api quick start two times and beneficial bacteria seems to not be doing its job I have only taken out water I haven’t vacuumed the gravel nor cleaned the filter my betta is fine but I’m scared soon he will be effected I really don’t want to loose him. But I don’t know what to do please help :( I don’t have any fam or friends with a cycled aquarium to use their filter media I ordered some ammo lock which will get here Sunday but other than that and the water changes I’m not sure what else to do , is not a super bad ammonia spike but it can still effect my fish. What should I do y’all got any tips or advice ? It’s totally my fault I though my tank was cycled but it clearly wasn’t ready.
Don’t use the AmmoLock. . . Your tank won’t continue to cycle if you do.

2 - 3 weeks typically isn’t enough time to fully cycle a tank. So long as you keep the ammonia level below 0.50 ppm with consistent water changes, your fish should be ok.

Are you also testing for nitrites?

Jaden
Hi there and okkay I won’t thx for letting me know before I used it ! And yeah I know I should’ve waited more‍♂ But really that’s so great to hear I’ll definitely try my best to keep it as low as possible and yes I have nitrites we’re 0 last time I checked which was 2 days ago. One more question should I keep adding quick start or do I just use prime for the tap water only? Maybe I can dose it in 2-3 days from today again.
Dunk2 said:
Don’t use the AmmoLock. . . Your tank won’t continue to cycle if you do.

2 - 3 weeks typically isn’t enough time to fully cycle a tank. So long as you keep the ammonia level below 0.50 ppm with consistent water changes, your fish should be ok.

Are you also testing for nitrites?
also do you think ammonia will decrease soon if I keep doing water changes? I make sure to match the temp with the aquariums and not disturb my fish at all so I’m not so worried about stressing him I use water siphon to pass water to aquarium so there’s no water distress that could stress him.

Dunk2
What size is your tank and what were you adding as an ammonia source before you added your fish? I’d suggest you continue to use Prime and test ammonia and nitrite levels daily.

I think using the Quick Start is fine. Some folks suggest waiting 24 hours after dosing Prime before you add Quick Start or other bottled bacteria products.

Edit to answer the question you added. . . Water changes during the cycling process are necessary to keep ammonia and nitrite levels safe for your fish. They are only a temporary “fix”, however, in a tank that isn’t fully cycled.

The permanent fix to eliminate ammonia and nitrites is allowing your tank enough time to grow beneficial bacteria that will consume both (and produce nitrates).

Make sense?

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
What size is your tank? I’d suggest you continue to use Prime and test ammonia and nitrite levels daily.

I think using the Quick Start is fine. Some folks suggest waiting 24 hours after dosing Prime before you add Quick Start or other bottled bacteria products.
My aquarium is a 20g tank it’s a 24”L planted aquarium and I just tested the nitrite and it seems to be a little above the 0ppm color I think I’ll put a image. But cool I’ll be doing another water change maybe Sunday or tomorrow I’m not sure but I’ll wait 24h to add bacteria. Is their anyway we can communicate easier your knowledge is much needed here lol. But I’ll keep up the water changes with prime like you said!( nitrite is toxic but is good the nitrite is going up tho it means the cycle is taking place correct ?

Dunk2
Jaden said:
My aquarium is a 20g tank it’s a 24”L planted aquarium and I just tested the nitrite and it seems to be a little above the 0ppm color I think I’ll put a image. But cool I’ll be doing another water change maybe Sunday or tomorrow I’m not sure but I’ll wait 24h to add bacteria. Is their anyway we can communicate easier your knowledge is much needed here lol. But I’ll keep up the water changes with prime like you said!( nitrite is toxic but is good the nitrite is going up tho it means the cycle is taking place correct ?
So 20 gallon tank and just 1 fish? What were you adding to the tank as an ammonia source before you added your fish?

If you haven’t already done this, I’d suggest testing your tap water for ammonia. Do that and post the result here.

No need for you to worry about having somebody knowledgeable to answer your questions. . . This forum is full of knowledgeable folks! Come back here with questions and keep us updated.

alven
Jaden said:
Yes. If you have nitrites that normally means that you have the 1st round of bacteria but in your case, you should definitely test your tap water.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
So 20 gallon tank and just 1 fish? What were you adding to the tank as an ammonia source before you added your fish?

If you haven’t already done this, I’d suggest testing your tap water for ammonia. Do that and post the result here.

No need for you to worry about having somebody knowledgeable to answer your questions. . . This forum is full of knowledgeable folks! Come back here with questions and keep us updated.
that’s the thing before the fish was even in the water had ammonia only thing I did have is live plants and actually I tested the tap water one hour ago because I though maybe the water was the issue but it tested 0ppm maybe the plant waste was the issue. Fish was added 2 days ago and the leven had decreased since than actually.
aIvinn said:
Yes. If you have nitrites that normally means that you have the 1st round of bacteria but in your case, you should definitely test your tap water.
Yeah First time I read nitrites since I started testing the water ,but if things don’t change soon enough ill end up putting the betta in a separate home until the cycle is over.

Dunk2
Decaying plants can definitely be a source of ammonia.

Although your Betta isn’t going to produce much bio load in a 20 gallon tank, I‘m just nuts with testing and water changes. :) So to be on the safe side, I’d suggest testing ammonia and nitrites daily, at least for the next few days.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
Decaying plants can definitely be a source of ammonia.

Although your Betta isn’t going to produce much bio load in a 20 gallon tank, I‘m just nuts with testing and water changes. :) So to be on the safe side, I’d suggest testing ammonia and nitrites daily, at least for the next few days.
That’s why I’ve been doing I don’t mind spending my kit and taking time to change the water but yeah must’ve been the plants. You think I should buy that betta water and put him in a separate place for now ?i barely have time to go out and buy items rn but if is going to save his life ima definitely do it. Also I will post the test results of the tap water ammonia .

Dunk2
Jaden said:
That’s why I’ve been doing I don’t mind spending my kit and taking time to change the water but yeah must’ve been the plants. You think I should buy that betta water and put him in a separate place for now ?i barely have time to go out and buy items rn but if is going to save his life ima definitely do it. Also I will post the test results of the tap water ammonia .
I’d leave him in his tank. You seem to be on top of testing and water changes, so I think he’ll be just fine!

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
I’d leave him in his tank. You seem to be on top of testing and water changes, so I think he’ll be just fine!
Mane thank you so much you saved me from a bad headache I really wanna keep this bad boy alive he was the only one I found in Maryland available in store he unique. Also I tested the tap water seems to be on 0ppm ammonia I’ll place a image here And one more thing should I do another water change tomorrow or do I wait till Sunday?im not sure if daily water changes are bad I try my best to keep everything the same , same temp same level I use a vacuum hose to slowly and gently put de chlorinated water back in the tank. I did a 35%-40% water change today should I do a 25% tomorrow or do I wait till Sunday.
Dunk2 said:
Sunday I’ll go to my aunts she has a developed cycled aquarium!!! You think i should get some filter media from her and use it ? Or use her sponge media on my tank it must be Rich in good bacteria and it might help speed up the cycle a lot ? What do you think dude ?

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Mane thank you so much you saved me from a bad headache I really wanna keep this bad boy alive he was the only one I found in Maryland available in store he unique. Also I tested the tap water seems to be on 0ppm ammonia I’ll place a image here And one more thing should I do another water change tomorrow or do I wait till Sunday?im not sure if daily water changes are bad I try my best to keep everything the same , same temp same level I use a vacuum hose to slowly and gently put de chlorinated water back in the tank. I did a 35%-40% water change today should I do a 25% tomorrow or do I wait till Sunday.
Your tap water definitely looks like 0.

Test daily and let your test result guide when and how much water you change. So long as you temperature match the water and use Prime, daily water changes won’t hurt your Betta.

When I’ve done fish-in cycles, my goal was always to keep the combined level of ammonia and nitrites around 0.50 and no more than 0.75. And remember. . . Prime is only effective up to a combined level of ammonia and nitrites of 1 ppm.

Last suggestion for now. . . Don’t overfeed your little guy and try to remove decaying plant parts from your tank.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
Your tap water definitely looks like 0.

Test daily and let your test result guide when and how much water you change. So long as you temperature match the water and use Prime, daily water changes won’t hurt your Betta.

When I’ve done fish-in cycles, my goal was always to keep the combined level of ammonia and nitrites around 0.50 and no more than 0.75. And remember. . . Prime is only effective up to a combined level of ammonia and nitrites of 1 ppm.

Last suggestion for now. . . Don’t overfeed your little guy and try to remove decaying plant parts from your tank.
Okkay got it I’ll keep an eye on the ammonia and nitrite and I’ll control the ppm levels on both and I mainly use prime because it’s my de chlorinator But i sure will take your advice I will actually clean the dead leaves and waste right now I’ll keep you updated of what happens on the weekend thx!! Also you think the cycled filter media will help I’ll test everything in her water and if it seems safe should I bring a cycled filter media and add it to ma filter for additional bacteria to speed up the cycle ?

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Okkay got it I’ll keep an eye on the ammonia and nitrite and I’ll control the ppm levels on both and I mainly use prime because it’s my de chlorinator But i sure will take your advice I will actually clean the dead leaves and waste right now I’ll keep you updated of what happens on the weekend thx!! Also you think the cycled filter media will help I’ll test everything in her water and if it seems safe should I bring a cycled filter media and add it to ma filter for additional bacteria to speed up the cycle ?
Yep, any media you can get from a cycled tank will help.

Good luck and post updates!

Jaden
Dunk2 said:

Yeah I’ll get some of her media and maybe in some days all this will be over and I sure will thank you for everything! Have a good rest of ur day homie :)

Jaden
Dunk2 said:

Quick update Dunk2 , seems like the ammonia is at 0.25 it hasn’t increased! and I noticed more color on the nitrite today hopefully that good bacteria is starting to thrive which is why is turning the ammonia to nitrites hopefully ammonia starts to fade than I’ll handle nitrite than is all going to be up to the nitrates and water changes weekly !

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Quick update Dunk2 , seems like the ammonia is at 0.25 it hasn’t increased! and I noticed more color on the nitrite today hopefully that good bacteria is starting to thrive which is why is turning the ammonia to nitrites hopefully ammonia starts to fade than I’ll handle nitrite than is all going to be up to the nitrates and water changes weekly !
I'm not the best at reading the API test results. . . The colors between one level and the next often look the same to me (especially the ammonia levels of 0.25 and 0.50). But I do think you're right that things haven't changed much since yesterday.

If this was my tank, I'd do a 30% or 40% change later today. If the test results at some point suggest that daily water changes aren't necessary, remember that Prime can be re-dosed every 48 hours.

I don't think I asked about your pH level. Have you tested that? If not, go ahead and test both high range and low range and post the results here.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
I'm not the best at reading the API test results. . . The colors between one level and the next often look the same to me (especially the ammonia levels of 0.25 and 0.50). But I do think you're right that things haven't changed much since yesterday.

If this was my tank, I'd do a 30% or 40% change later today. If the test results at some point suggest that daily water changes aren't necessary, remember that Prime can be re-dosed every 48 hours.

I don't think I asked about your pH level. Have you tested that? If not, go ahead and test both high range and low range and post the results here.
Yeh the camera don’t show it good for the ammonia but 0.25 is a lighter green like a highlighter green and the 0.50 turns to a more darker lime green so I can tell the difference And your saying I can just dose some prime into my aquarium without the need of changing water ? I did not know I could do that! So I can add the prime dose directly to my tank tomorrow with no water replacement?oh and after that I’ll put the filter media with live bacteria from my aunts tank if i see is safe. And for sure I’ll do it right now I tested it two days ago and it looked good.right now I tested both high range and normal ph .high range tests came out as 7.4 and the normal one came out as 7.6 so my guess is, that is around 7.5ppm ph.

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Yeh the camera don’t show it good for the ammonia but 0.25 is a lighter green like a highlighter green and the 0.50 turns to a more darker lime green so I can tell the difference And your saying I can just dose some prime into my aquarium without the need of changing water ? I did not know I could do that! So I can add the prime dose directly to my tank tomorrow with no water replacement?oh and after that I’ll put the filter media with live bacteria from my aunts tank if i see is safe. And for sure I’ll do it right now I tested it two days ago and it looked good.right now I tested both high range and normal ph .high range tests came out as 7.4 and the normal one came out as 7.6 so my guess is, that is around 7.5ppm ph.
Yep, you can dose Prime every 48 hours even if you don’t need to do a water change.

Prime shouldn’t be used, however, as a substitute for water changes if your test results say it’s time for a change.

Your pH is fine for cycling. If you didn’t know this, as pH levels approach 6.0 ppm, the cycling process can stall.

Jaden
Ohh so I’ll be testing ph too making sure it doesn’t get under 7.0 but I think it’ll stay where is at hopefully so the cycle doesn’t just stall and stop. But how do I know if I need a water change ? I don’t think ammonia will raise any more so how will I know I need the water change or the dose of prime ? And also if i do dose prime ,do I dose it in a small dose/amount or do I dose a amount meant for the whole 20 gallons ?

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Ohh so I’ll be testing ph too making sure it doesn’t get under 7.0 but I think it’ll stay where is at hopefully so the cycle doesn’t just stall and stop. But how do I know if I need a water change ? I don’t think ammonia will raise any more so how will I know I need the water change or the dose of prime ? And also if i do dose prime ,do I dose it in a small dose/amount or do I dose a amount meant for the whole 20 gallons ?
I’d test the pH periodically until you get a sense about whether it’s stable, but no need to test it often IMO.

About when you need a water change. . . See my posts #4 and #13 above.

Prime should be dosed based on the volume of your tank, not the amount of water being changed. So yes, based on your 20 gallon tank.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
I’d test the pH periodically until you get a sense about whether it’s stable, but no need to test it often IMO.

About when you need a water change. . . See my posts #4 and #13 above.

Prime should be dosed based on the volume of your tank, not the amount of water being changed. So yes, based on your 20 gallon tank.
Ohhh ive been doing it wrong I only add an amount for the 5 gallons of water I add I’ll start adding the correct dose now maybe that’s why the water changes weren’t doing a big change. And Okkay I’ll read those again and Okkay i got it Lmaoo I’ll follow ur tips

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Ohhh ive been doing it wrong I only add an amount for the 5 gallons of water I add I’ll start adding the correct dose now maybe that’s why the water changes weren’t doing a big change. And Okkay I’ll read those again and Okkay i got it Lmaoo I’ll follow ur tips
No matter how much Prime you use, it won’t change your test results. Prime detoxifies ammonia and nitrites, it doesn’t remove them.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
No matter how much Prime you use, it won’t change your test results. Prime detoxifies ammonia and nitrites, it doesn’t remove them.
Ohh Okkay I’ll still use the correct amount tho thx for everything I’ll keep you updated !

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
(Update ) do the ammonia is going down seems like the color went from highlighter green to more of a yellowish green now and the nitrite is getting higher it’s at around 1ppm i think how do I deal with the nitrite ? I dosed a bit of prime today hopefully that gets everything going and flowing smooth

Dunk2
Jaden said:
(Update ) do the ammonia is going down seems like the color went from highlighter green to more of a yellowish green now and the nitrite is getting higher it’s at around 1ppm i think how do I deal with the nitrite ? I dosed a bit of prime today hopefully that gets everything going and flowing smooth
Like ammonia, water changes are the only way to control nitrites.

Remember that Prime is only effective up to a combined level of ammonia and nitrites of 1 ppm (which you’re at or above?) When did you last do a water change?

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
Like ammonia, water changes are the only way to control nitrites.

Remember that Prime is only effective up to a combined level of ammonia and nitrites of 1 ppm (which you’re at or above?) When did you last do a water change?
Last time I did a water change was Friday I think or Saturday can’t remember and Okkay got it I probably am a bit above 1ppm in the nitrite now . Should I do a water change tomorrow? Or no since I already added prime today.? And will my fish be fine with the nitrite levels raised now ?

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Last time I did a water change was Friday I think or Saturday can’t remember and Okkay got it I probably am a bit above 1ppm in the nitrite now . Should I do a water change tomorrow? Or no since I already added prime today.? And will my fish be fine with the nitrite levels raised now ?
If it was my tank, I’d do a water change now. You can redose Prime with the water change.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
If it was my tank, I’d do a water change now. You can redose Prime with the water change.
I wish I could but right now I can’t you think it’ll be good if I do one tomorrow morning when I wake up, and I will take out 5-7 gallons of water, should I dose an amount for 5 gallons or just dose an amount for the whole 20 gallons ?

Dunk2
Jaden said:
I wish I could but right now I can’t you think it’ll be good if I do one tomorrow morning when I wake up, and I will take out 5-7 gallons of water, should I dose an amount for 5 gallons or just dose an amount for the whole 20 gallons ?
Your call. So long as you’ve only been single dosing Prime, dose it for the entire 20 gallons.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
Your call. So long as you’ve only been single dosing Prime, dose it for the entire 20 gallons.
I dosed it today and not yesterday so I did a water change Saturday and didn’t do anything Sunday and I dosed it today just prime so I’ll do a water change tomorrow and dose a amount for 20 gallons.
Dunk2 said:
Atleast the ammonia is finally turning to nitrite at this pase soon it’ll turn to nitrates and the cycle will be finally over

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
Another update so I did a water change this morning I added prime and api quick start bacteria and it seems the ammonia is almost fully yellow in the test it’s no longer green is more yellow now and there’s definitely only a really really small amount of ammonia left in my tank now, nitrites I’d say it’s in the 0.50ppm level so it’s under 1ppm so that’s good . Also good news! I now have nitrates meaning the cycle is finally close to it’s end things are getting balanced, nitrate it’s around the 10ppm-20ppm can’t really tell. Also what levels of nitrates are bad ? But I also did a water change today so if 10-20ppm means a water change is needed I’ll do one more maybe Wednesday night.(also water is crystal clear is amazing and my fish is doing amazing his colors are super vibrant he could be healthier than this! Plants also look good but they might need some flourish but I’m not sure if is safe during the cycle or if is gonna give me another ammonia spike.

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Another update so I did a water change this morning I added prime and api quick start bacteria and it seems the ammonia is almost fully yellow in the test it’s no longer green is more yellow now and there’s definitely only a really really small amount of ammonia left in my tank now, nitrites I’d say it’s in the 0.50ppm level so it’s under 1ppm so that’s good . Also good news! I now have nitrates meaning the cycle is finally close to it’s end things are getting balanced, nitrate it’s around the 10ppm-20ppm can’t really tell. Also what levels of nitrates are bad ? But I also did a water change today so if 10-20ppm means a water change is needed I’ll do one more maybe Wednesday night.(also water is crystal clear is amazing and my fish is doing amazing his colors are super vibrant he could be healthier than this! Plants also look good but they might need some flourish but I’m not sure if is safe during the cycle or if is gonna give me another ammonia spike.
To answer your question, I’d suggest keeping nitrates in the API orange zone. Given your most recent test result, I think you should be more concerned with the combined level of ammonia and nitrites than nitrates at this point.

Given your most recent test result, you may not be able to wait until Wednesday for the next water change. Remember when I suggested that daily test results should drive the water change schedule when a tank is cycling?

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
To answer your question, I’d suggest keeping nitrates in the API orange zone. Given your most recent test result, I think you should be more concerned with the combined level of ammonia and nitrites than nitrates at this point.

Given your most recent test result, you may not be able to wait until Wednesday for the next water change. Remember when I suggested that daily test results should drive the water change schedule when a tank is cycling?
Yeah problem is I’m a state away from my tank my uncle just feeding the fish and making sure temp and water stays the same I can run back and do a water change tomorrow night since your saying it needs one.
Dunk2 said:

I’m not super wise on the hobby so I’m not sure what you mean about the being concerned of the combined nitrites and nitrates. So water changes is the only solution for that correct ? And also could you please explain what’s wrong with my nitrite and nitrates levels and why I should be concerned of them being combined like that because I don’t know, sorry .”Nitrite levels above 0.75 ppm in water can cause stress in fish and greater than 5 ppm can be toxic. Nitrate levels from 0 – 40 ppm are generally safe for fish. Anything greater than 80 can be toxic.” I though I was atleast safe for now because I read that ^ my nitrites are under 0.75ppm and my nitrates are around 15ppm so I thought I was good

Dunk2
Jaden said:
Yeah problem is I’m a state away from my tank my uncle just feeding the fish and making sure temp and water stays the same I can run back and do a water change tomorrow night since your saying it needs one.

I’m not super wise on the hobby so I’m not sure what you mean about the being concerned of the combined nitrites and nitrates. So water changes is the only solution for that correct ? And also could you please explain what’s wrong with my nitrite and nitrates levels and why I should be concerned of them being combined like that because I don’t know, sorry .”Nitrite levels above 0.75 ppm in water can cause stress in fish and greater than 5 ppm can be toxic. Nitrate levels from 0 – 40 ppm are generally safe for fish. Anything greater than 80 can be toxic.” I though I was atleast safe for now because I read that ^ my nitrites are under 0.75ppm and my nitrates are around 15ppm so I thought I was good
I didn’t say anything about the combined level of nitrites and nitrates.

I did suggest that when a tank is cycling, you should be most concerned about the combined level of ammonia and nitrites. I said in a previous post where I kept the combined level of ammonia and nitrites when I’ve done fishless cycles. I also explained in a previous post that Prime is only effective up to a combined level of ammonia and nitrites of 1 ppm.

I also suggested that nitrates be kept in the API orange zone, which is where your nitrates are at and why I suggested that you should be more concerned with ammonia and nitrites at this point.

My simple advice for any fish-in cycle. . . Test daily and change water based on test results to keep ammonia and nitrites at safe levels. That could mean daily water changes.

Jaden
Dunk2 said:
I didn’t say anything about the combined level of nitrites and nitrates.

I did say that when a tank is cycling, you should be most concerned about the combined level of ammonia and nitrites. I said in a previous post where I kept the combined level of ammonia and nitrites when I’ve done fishless cycles. I also explained in a previous post that Prime is only effective up to a combined level of ammonia and nitrites of 1 ppm.

I also suggested that nitrates be kept in the API orange zone, which is where your nitrates are at and why I suggested that you should be more concerned with ammonia and nitrites at this point.

My simple advice for any fish-in cycle. . . Test daily and change water based on test results to keep ammonia and nitrites at safe levels. That could mean daily water changes.
ohhh got it sorry I’m a bit slow right nowbut all my levels are under the safe levels so prime will still work in my aquarium i have 0 ammonia by now I’m sure since I tested it my nitrites are around 0.50 and with no ammonia I don’t think they’ll pass the 1ppm level or even get there since I did a water change today and I’ll do another one tomorrow night. And my nitrates are are around 10-15ppm which isn’t near 40ppm so the prime will work and with the water changes I have hope by the end of this week my aquarium will be fully cycled because of my daily care and your advice .

Dunk2
Keep us updated.

Jaden
Jaden
Dunk2 said:
Keep us updated.
Heyy wasssuo do u have time fir a quick question ? So my shrimp has so sorta parasite i posted something about it check it out if u can and let me know if u know what it is and the solution thx !

Random Great Thread

Saltwater aquarium start-up series:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom