While cycling my larger 38L tank I kept two snails in with my betta in a 9L after being told it would be absolutely fine by the pet store when I specifically asked about ammonia levels. Not worried, I did my water tests just now to find 4.0 ammonia and panicked. I saw by betta “gulp” a few times so I immediately started the process of moving him to the new tank (been cycling for roughly a week so I figured it couldn’t be worse than keeping him in his 9L with all that ammonia). The ammonia levels of the big tank are 0.0 and he seems way more active although I honestly hadn’t noticed any inflammation of his gills, eyes, or any of the other symptoms of ammonia poisoning. He’s eating fine and seems ok I just want to know if he will be ok, I’m so scared for him.