So I just recently got an ammonia test kit, I've never done an ammonia test before until now. I tested my 20 gallon and got an ammonia level of about 1.5 -2 and the same with my 10 gallon I had a level about 2. How do I get rid of the ammonia? And what is the cause, I have a big 30 gall filter on my 20 gall tank and a large sponge filter. I dont know if I have too many fish or what and if I do have to many fish what do I do with them? I am very new the the hole testing levels. And just want to make sure everything is ok. I have molly fry and I dont want the ammonia to kill them!