I have a Seachum Live ammonia and ph alert device in my tank right next to my thermomator. It is indicating that my ammonia level is at .2ppm for the past two days. On day one i did about a 20% water change, and yesterday i did more like a 50% water change. The frist water change i used what was left of my stress coat to treat the tap water. The second i went and bought Prime and used that to treat the tap water. After noticing that the device still showed the ammonia at .2ppm i added a little Prime directly to my tank today. And it is still showing ammonia at .2ppm. What can i do to fix? More water changes? More Prime directly into tank? Or just give it time to come down on its own? 30 gal, 2 bichirs, 2 chinese algae eaters, and 7 ghost shrimp, plants and rocks. Thanks in advanced!