Amazoniantanklvr interview

Feohw
Het Feohw I just calculated it. I average roughly 51.3 messages a day. I just answer in the morning, at lunch, when I get home, after dinner and right before I go to bed.
Wow. I'm happy if I manage to post 10 messages in a day these days. To think some of those days you probably posted quite a bit more than 51 messages though.... you'll pass me in no time.

Amazoniantanklvr
To think some of those days you probably posted quite a bit more than 51 messages though
Only on occasion.
you'll pass me in no time.
It's not like it's a contest...…………………………………………………. But I probably will! lol

Advertisement
Feohw
It's not like it's a contest...…………………………………………………. But I probably will! lol
Oh its on! - Not!

Amazoniantanklvr
Oh its on! - Not!
I had to read that a few times! I thought that you were serious at first! lol

Advertisement
Frisbee
Do you or your family own any instruments? Have you ever held a violin? What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Amazoniantanklvr
Do you or your family own any instruments?
piano
guitar
Have you ever held a violin?
no, I don't think so at least. My cousin plays/teaches it though.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Carmel! I do like pomegranate/blueberry though…………………...………………………………...

Advertisement
Amazoniantanklvr
Oh I forgot, we also have an ukulele

nikm128
If someone sponsored you with $10,000, but you could only use it for fish. What would you setup assuming you have all the space you need.

Advertisement
Amazoniantanklvr
If someone sponsored you with $10,000, but you could only use it for fish. What would you setup assuming you have all the space you need.
A 500-1000 gal discus community tank! Any left over money would go to an altum tank and apisto breeding.

Amazoniantanklvr
Anything else?

nikm128
Favorite discus strain?

nikm128
Looks like a mix of a red turq and a super turquoise

Amazoniantanklvr
Looks like a mix of a red turq and a super turquoise
It looks too white, blue and yellow to me to be that.

Cold&warm
Here's your interview Amazoniantanklvr
Starter questions: Favorite animal? Favorite fish? Favorite color? Favorite Food?
I do not understand: How come this is your (Amazoniantanklvr's) thread/interview, but the first to post is nikm128?

Amazoniantanklvr
Because someone has to aske me the questions. AJE runs the interview business. nikm128 started it because he had a question and I asked him to start the thread for me. NO interview thread has the person being sake questions as the op. Make sense?

AJE
I do not understand: How come this is your (Amazoniantanklvr's) thread/interview, but the first to post is nikm128?
Because it’s an interview it would be kinda weird if he was asking himself questions, monologuing is only cool when you’re a super villain

Cold&warm
Because someone has to aske me the questions. AJE runs the interview business. nikm128 started it because he had a question and I asked him to start the thread for me. NO interview thread has the person being sake questions as the op. Make sense?
Now I get it!
I first read AJE's post #97 (which came after your #96) and was asking myself if I was getting senile so early, for I could not make any sense of it. Fortunately I am not getting senile yet. Just not too quick at understanding things. But that I have been ever since I was born ...
Thanks to both of you .

Amazoniantanklvr
Now I get it!
I first read AJE's post #97 (which came after your #96) and was asking myself if I was getting senile so early, for I could not make any sense of it. Fortunately I am not getting senile yet. Just not too quick at understanding things. But that I have been ever since I was born ...
Thanks to both of you .
Haha lol. You're welcome.

AJE
What is the perfect sandwich for you?

Amazoniantanklvr
What is the perfect sandwich for you?
This is a long one. Are you ready for it?

AJE
MacZ
Personal record time for waterchange?

Amazoniantanklvr
Well first you start with a freshly, slightly baked bagel. flavors of bagel: Everything, onion, rosemary or garlic. I don't which of those. Then add a layer of butter (optional). Then add a lay a layer of munster, mozzarella and pepper jack on the bottom half. Then add 5 layers or honey ham, 2 layers of teriyakI chicken and 1 layer of black forest ham. Set all of this (bottom half of bun, cheese and meat) in the oven on warm for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Then remove it from the oven. Then add an ENTIRE slice of red onion (so like 20 rings). Then add 3 slices of heirloom tomatoes. Season the tomatoes with slat and garlic. Then add a layer of fresh basil and top that with 1-2 layers of butter lettuce. For one last ingredient, mash some avocado and mix in some mint and salt. Add enough to cover the lettuce and be 1/2 thick. Finally add the top of the bagel. Do this quickly so the meat and cheese don't get cold. Then squeeze some lemon juice in the hole. Serve with a side of cheddar ruffle potato chips and a drink of sweetened (with honey) ginger/lemon ice tea. To garnish the drink use a orange or cumber slice. Was that too long?
Personal record time for waterchange?
0 min 0 sec. Aka I didnt do one this week, oops. lol

MacZ
Well first you start with a freshly, slightly baked bagel. flavors of bagel: Everything, onion, rosemary or garlic. I don't which of those. Then add a layer of butter (optional). Then add a lay a layer of munster, mozzarella and pepper jack on the bottom half. Then add 5 layers or honey ham, 2 layers of teriyakI chicken and 1 layer of black forest ham. Set all of this (bottom half of bun, cheese and meat) in the oven on warm for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Then remove it from the oven. Then add an ENTIRE slice of red onion (so like 20 rings). Then add 3 slices of heirloom tomatoes. Season the tomatoes with slat and garlic. Then add a layer of fresh basil and top that with 1-2 layers of butter lettuce. For one last ingredient, mash some avocado and mix in some mint and salt. Add enough to cover the lettuce and be 1/2 thick. Finally add the top of the bagel. Do this quickly so the meat and cheese don't get cold. Then squeeze some lemon juice in the hole. Serve with a side of cheddar ruffle potato chips and a drink of sweetened (with honey) ginger/lemon ice tea. To garnish the drink use a orange or cumber slice. Was that too long?

0 min 0 sec. Aka I didnt do one this week, oops. lol

And you say I eat strange stuff... Actually, sounds good except the ham and the amount of cheese.

Also, alltime personal record?

Tez
Was that too long?
Not to long and half that stuff would double me up

Amazoniantanklvr
And you say I eat strange stuff... Actually, sounds good except the ham and the amount of cheese.
How is that strange!?!? I could have listed the scientific names for everything. Maybe added how to make the bagel? I love cheese. Sorry.
Also, alltime personal record?
I take my time. 30min on average I guess. I'll time myself next time I do it.

Amazoniantanklvr
Not to long and half that stuff would double me up
Really? It's pretty normal. What don't you like on that list?

MacZ
How is that strange!?!? I could have listed the scientific names for everything. Maybe added how to make the bagel? I love cheese. Sorry.

No need to apologize. Strange is the mint-avocado-combo with the ham. Each for itself would be fine with me.
The cheese and the ham would be guaranteed reflux for me, that's all.

I take my time. 30min on average I guess. I'll time myself next time I do it.

Good time.

Amazoniantanklvr
trange is the mint-avocado-combo with the ham.
I love mint and I love avocado and I love ham and the go well together.
The cheese and the ham would be guaranteed reflux for me, that's all.
Do you not like them?

MacZ
I love mint and I love avocado and I love ham and the go well together.

Do you not like them?

mint + avocado = yum, + ham = it isn't my cup of tea anymore.

Too much cheese + meat is not good for my stomach. I keep my cheese intake low and abstain from meat most of the time and stick to chicken if possible.

Amazoniantanklvr
mint + avocado = yum, + ham = it isn't my cup of tea anymore.
How about ham+avocado?
Too much cheese + meat is not good for my stomach. I keep my cheese intake low and abstain from meat most of the time and stick to chicken if possible.
Understood

MacZ
How about ham+avocado?

Good question. Don't remember having just avocado (Not guac) with ham.

Tez
What don't you like on that list?
Onions, peppers and rosemary but i'm fine with garlic the rest would make me bad, we eat a lot of salads and veggie foods.

Cold&warm
I am too lazy to browse thru all 100 preceding posts, so please bear with me if I ask something already dealt with.
You mention you have three (types of) instruments at home.
What are your preferences, if any at all, with regard to classical music: time periods, styles, composers, works, performers?

Amazoniantanklvr
Good question. Don't remember having just avocado (Not guac) with ham.
It's very good.
Onions, peppers and rosemary but i'm fine with garlic the rest would make me bad, we eat a lot of salads and veggie foods.
I didn't say peppers.

Amazoniantanklvr
time periods, styles, composers, works, performers
Modern Christian wrap/rock. Tobmac, Plumb, Lauren Daigle, Austin French, Unspoken, We Are Mesangers, Jeremy Camp and SOME of Hollen.

Tez
Amazoniantanklvr
Isn't this a form of pepper then?
Ok, you got me. I thought you meant bell peppers or pepper corns.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Mike1995
Replies
Views
Salem
Replies
Views
betta06
Replies
Views