Amazoniantanklvr interview - Page 3

Amazoniantanklvr

What is the perfect sandwich for you?
This is a long one. Are you ready for it?

MacZ

Personal record time for waterchange?

Amazoniantanklvr

Well first you start with a freshly, slightly baked bagel. flavors of bagel: Everything, onion, rosemary or garlic. I don't which of those. Then add a layer of butter (optional). Then add a lay a layer of munster, mozzarella and pepper jack on the bottom half. Then add 5 layers or honey ham, 2 layers of teriyakI chicken and 1 layer of black forest ham. Set all of this (bottom half of bun, cheese and meat) in the oven on warm for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Then remove it from the oven. Then add an ENTIRE slice of red onion (so like 20 rings). Then add 3 slices of heirloom tomatoes. Season the tomatoes with slat and garlic. Then add a layer of fresh basil and top that with 1-2 layers of butter lettuce. For one last ingredient, mash some avocado and mix in some mint and salt. Add enough to cover the lettuce and be 1/2 thick. Finally add the top of the bagel. Do this quickly so the meat and cheese don't get cold. Then squeeze some lemon juice in the hole. Serve with a side of cheddar ruffle potato chips and a drink of sweetened (with honey) ginger/lemon ice tea. To garnish the drink use a orange or cumber slice. Was that too long?
Personal record time for waterchange?
0 min 0 sec. Aka I didnt do one this week, oops. lol

MacZ

Well first you start with a freshly, slightly baked bagel. flavors of bagel: Everything, onion, rosemary or garlic. I don't which of those. Then add a layer of butter (optional). Then add a lay a layer of munster, mozzarella and pepper jack on the bottom half. Then add 5 layers or honey ham, 2 layers of teriyakI chicken and 1 layer of black forest ham. Set all of this (bottom half of bun, cheese and meat) in the oven on warm for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Then remove it from the oven. Then add an ENTIRE slice of red onion (so like 20 rings). Then add 3 slices of heirloom tomatoes. Season the tomatoes with slat and garlic. Then add a layer of fresh basil and top that with 1-2 layers of butter lettuce. For one last ingredient, mash some avocado and mix in some mint and salt. Add enough to cover the lettuce and be 1/2 thick. Finally add the top of the bagel. Do this quickly so the meat and cheese don't get cold. Then squeeze some lemon juice in the hole. Serve with a side of cheddar ruffle potato chips and a drink of sweetened (with honey) ginger/lemon ice tea. To garnish the drink use a orange or cumber slice. Was that too long?

0 min 0 sec. Aka I didnt do one this week, oops. lol

And you say I eat strange stuff... Actually, sounds good except the ham and the amount of cheese.

Also, alltime personal record?

Amazoniantanklvr

And you say I eat strange stuff... Actually, sounds good except the ham and the amount of cheese.
How is that strange!?!? I could have listed the scientific names for everything. Maybe added how to make the bagel? I love cheese. Sorry.
Also, alltime personal record?
I take my time. 30min on average I guess. I'll time myself next time I do it.

Amazoniantanklvr

Not to long and half that stuff would double me up
Really? It's pretty normal. What don't you like on that list?

MacZ

How is that strange!?!? I could have listed the scientific names for everything. Maybe added how to make the bagel? I love cheese. Sorry.

No need to apologize. Strange is the mint-avocado-combo with the ham. Each for itself would be fine with me.
The cheese and the ham would be guaranteed reflux for me, that's all.

I take my time. 30min on average I guess. I'll time myself next time I do it.

Good time.

Amazoniantanklvr

trange is the mint-avocado-combo with the ham.
I love mint and I love avocado and I love ham and the go well together.
The cheese and the ham would be guaranteed reflux for me, that's all.
Do you not like them?

MacZ

I love mint and I love avocado and I love ham and the go well together.

Do you not like them?

mint + avocado = yum, + ham = it isn't my cup of tea anymore.

Too much cheese + meat is not good for my stomach. I keep my cheese intake low and abstain from meat most of the time and stick to chicken if possible.

Amazoniantanklvr

mint + avocado = yum, + ham = it isn't my cup of tea anymore.
How about ham+avocado?
Too much cheese + meat is not good for my stomach. I keep my cheese intake low and abstain from meat most of the time and stick to chicken if possible.
Understood

MacZ

How about ham+avocado?

Good question. Don't remember having just avocado (Not guac) with ham.

Tez

What don't you like on that list?
Onions, peppers and rosemary but i'm fine with garlic the rest would make me bad, we eat a lot of salads and veggie foods.

Cold&warm

I am too lazy to browse thru all 100 preceding posts, so please bear with me if I ask something already dealt with.
You mention you have three (types of) instruments at home.
What are your preferences, if any at all, with regard to classical music: time periods, styles, composers, works, performers?

Amazoniantanklvr

Good question. Don't remember having just avocado (Not guac) with ham.
It's very good.
Onions, peppers and rosemary but i'm fine with garlic the rest would make me bad, we eat a lot of salads and veggie foods.
I didn't say peppers.

Amazoniantanklvr

time periods, styles, composers, works, performers
Modern Christian wrap/rock. Tobmac, Plumb, Lauren Daigle, Austin French, Unspoken, We Are Mesangers, Jeremy Camp and SOME of Hollen.

Amazoniantanklvr

Isn't this a form of pepper then?
Ok, you got me. I thought you meant bell peppers or pepper corns.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Mike1995
Replies
Views
Salem
Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views