Amazon Kindle Ebook - A Beginners Guide To Selling Fish, Invertebrates & Aquatic Plants $9.99

Discussion in 'Vishaquatics' started by Vishaquatics (Koiman), Apr 19, 2019.

1. Vishaquatics (Koiman)Well Known MemberMember

Hi FishLore,

Throughout these many months, I’ve received a lot of questions on how I ship and breed/propagate the various livestock that I offer for sale. I’ve spent many months writing this book and this is a very comprehensive guide on starting a hobby based aquatic venture. It’s perfect for those who want to sell on the BSTF section of FishLore, r/Aquaswap or other forums but do not know where to begin on shipping, advertising, DOA polices, ultra efficient setups, algae management, outlets for selling, livestock quality control, etc. This book also includes info on selling on eBay, Aquabid, and to an LFS.

Something really unique in this book as well is a fairly detailed description of my aquatic plant setups which are stock tanks that are located in full sunlight. It also includes a journal that I’ve kept since starting this venture.

This book has interactive pop up photos, but this feature may not work across all platforms according to Amazon Kindle services.

Here’s the link to purchase it for $9.99:

You can also get it for free if you’re subscribed to Kindle Unlimited.

Thank you for your time.

2. PheonixKingZWell Known MemberMember

Wow!! Congrats on your book!!:)

3. BettaishValued MemberMember

Nice! Maybe I'll check it out sometime.