Amazon Frogbit Sale EVEN LOWER PRICES!

Pwilly07

I have more Amazon Frogbit than I know what to do with. The plants range in size from approximately a quarter to tennis ball size. You will get a mixture of sizes, plus extras. Roots may fall off during shipment, but they grow back fast. I have a minimum of 400 plants and lost track after that.

8/$2.50
16/$4.75
Heaping cupful (minimum 25 plants)$6.99
1 gallon( minimum 75 plants) $15.99

Buy 2 sets, get 3rd set free.
Buy 3 sets, get 4th and 5th sets free or free shipping.(You Choose!)

USPS first class and priority for shipping.
Any questions, please ask!!1563603374150.jpg1563603356625.jpg

Jimmie93

Can you post pictures of the roots?

Pwilly07

Pwilly07

Here's one more picture. 1567225244072.jpg

BirdMom

Will you have some for sale in about 2 weeks? If so I would like to buy some.

Pwilly07

BirdMom said:
Will you have some for sale in about 2 weeks? If so I would like to buy some.
I still have more frogbit that I know what to do with so yes, I'll have copious amounts in 2 weeks. You could buy several gallon bags of the stuff and you'd dent about 1/10 of what I have hahaha. Getting a 75 gallon planted tonight and tomorrow with lots of vals (jungle and corkscrew) and water wisteria among a few others.

Jimmie93 said:
I purchased a bunch of plants off Pwilly07 and he is a legit seller.
Thanks!! I am not perfect at this hobby which is what pushes me to keep getting better.

Spyder

Pwilly07 said:
I still have more frogbit that I know what to do with so yes, I'll have copious amounts in 2 weeks. You could buy several gallon bags of the stuff and you'd dent about 1/10 of what I have hahaha. Getting a 75 gallon planted tonight and tomorrow with lots of vals (jungle and corkscrew) and water wisteria among a few others.

Thanks!! I am not perfect at this hobby which is what pushes me to keep getting better.
Would these plants be considered "low tech"? I'd really like some floaters in my two 10 gallon tanks to provide some shade for my Betta in at least a corner or two. Would the plants be okay with the hood on the tank and LED light? I'm not sure what power the light is.. it's just a 10 gallon TopFin tank starter kit I bought from PetSmart. Lastly, if they are indeed low-tech and don't need special care, would they grow like crazy and over-take the tank? I guess I'm not sure what people mean when they say it takes over because wouldn't you just have to net some out and throw it away if that happens? lol

Pwilly07

Spyder said:
Would these plants be considered "low tech"? I'd really like some floaters in my two 10 gallon tanks to provide some shade for my Betta in at least a corner or two. Would the plants be okay with the hood on the tank and LED light? I'm not sure what power the light is.. it's just a 10 gallon TopFin tank starter kit I bought from PetSmart. Lastly, if they are indeed low-tech and don't need special care, would they grow like crazy and over-take the tank? I guess I'm not sure what people mean when they say it takes over because wouldn't you just have to net some out and throw it away if that happens? lol
With higher light and fertilizers, it will grow much faster even covering top of tank in days with right conditions. With lower light, they will grow much more slowly and can easily be controlled. They would do well for a betta fish and yes are considered low tech.

Pwilly07

I have so much frogbit I'm updating listing to include larger quantities.

BeardedTetra

Do you grow this in open topped tanks or under lids?

SeaMonkey06

Pwilly07 said:
I have more Amazon Frogbit than I know what to do with. The plants range in size from approximately a quarter to tennis ball size. You will get a mixture of sizes, plus extras. Roots may fall off during shipment, but they grow back fast. I have a minimum of 400 plants and lost track after that.

8/$2.50
16/$4.75
Heaping cupful (minimum 25 plants)$6.99
1 gallon( minimum 75 plants) $15.99

Buy 2 sets, get 3rd set free.
Buy 3 sets, get 4th and 5th sets free or free shipping.(You Choose!)

USPS first class and priority for shipping.
Any questions, please ask!!1563603374150.jpg1563603356625.jpg
Is this still for sale? Where can you ship to?

Pwilly07

I made a new listing of all my plants and fish in one spot. I even lowered price of frogbit and other plants too. I ship to anywhere in the U.S.A. Please ask anything you want to know!!

Plants:
Amazon Frogbit: 8/$2.25, 16/$4, 25+/$6, 75+/ $14.99 Buy 2 sets any size get 1 set free (300+ plants available)
Water Lettuce: 3/$1 (more available in 2 weeks) Plants vary in size from a quarter to tennis ball size. One giant plant can have 4-6 baby plants growing off in 5-10 days.
Bacopa Monnieri: $1.00 each 6" stem (currently unavailable for 2-3 weeks)
Water Wisteria: $2.00 each 4"+ stem (5 available)
$2.50 each 4"+ stem rooted (5 available)
Narrow leaf temple: $2.00 each 6"+ stem (16 available)
Narrow leaf temple rooted: $3.00 each 6"+ stem (8 available)
Java Moss: Golf ball sized portion $5 (12 available)
Jungle Vallisneria: $1 each young plants (8 available in 7 days)
Jungle Vallisneria: $2 each 8"+ (10 available in 10 days

BeardedTetra said:
Do you grow this in open topped tanks or under lids?
My frogbit is grown in tanks without lids. I started with homemade lids on a few tanks, but I have 19 tanks now and buying lids for all even homemade wasn't economical anymore. Plus, frogbit really helps keep evaporation rates down.

Bloodfeather

Do you have any java moss and young vallisneria available? If so I might want one of each :)

Foxxway

Any plants left? I need some. The guppies I bought from you are prolific, to say the least :)

Hugooo

How much would shipping be to zip code 60540? Thanks! :)

Pwilly07

Sav038 said:
Do you have any java moss and young vallisneria available? If so I might want one of each :)
Wow, I am sorry I did not respond. I have plenty of java moss and I probably have 5 or so smaller vallisneria.

Hugooo said:
How much would shipping be to zip code 60540? Thanks! :)
It would be $4.50 when I have some more. I had plenty, but then threw a bunch away as people were not buying as much as it was growing. It should be around 2 weeks. See link below for newer thread where I post all that I have.

Foxxway said:
Any plants left? I need some. The guppies I bought from you are prolific, to say the least :)
That's awesome! I will in about 2 weeks. I have some other plants though on another post. Link will be below.

Aquarium plants, fish, and snails Updated List Want To Sell - | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free 425990

Top Bottom