Status
Not open for further replies.

Guanchy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
IMG_5002.JPG
i have regular water lettuce and dwarf water lettuce. and no problem at all with other plants growing in the tank. I have tons of different plants in the tank and they all get good amount of light. The floating plant do not cover the whole top of the tank so light still goes through.

OP
SeanyBaggs123

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
View attachment 530374 i have regular water lettuce and dwarf water lettuce. and no problem at all with other plants growing in the tank. I have tons of different plants in the tank and they all get good amount of light. The floating plant do not cover the whole top of the tank so light still goes through.
Will these do okay in a tank with a HOB Filter or do they need still water? Corral them? Would a sponge filter work? Haha Sorry for the Q&A. I will definitely want some though if you're willing to sell it.

Guanchy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Will these do okay in a tank with a HOB Filter or do they need still water? Corral them? Would a sponge filter work? Haha Sorry for the Q&A. I will definitely want some though if you're willing to sell it.
Yup i had them in all my tank with internal filters and HOB, for the HOB i just added a sponge so the flow would not be too strong otherwise they would be "flying" all around the tank. Send me a message with your zipcode and location so i can calculate prices

Bryangar

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
View attachment 530374 i have regular water lettuce and dwarf water lettuce. and no problem at all with other plants growing in the tank. I have tons of different plants in the tank and they all get good amount of light. The floating plant do not cover the whole top of the tank so light still goes through.
That picture shows salvina(minima) and dwarf water lettuce...No regular water lettuce..

Guanchy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That picture shows salvina(minima) and dwarf water lettuce...No regular water lettuce..
Yes i have both. I also have regular water lettuce that are not in this photo

I have them in my shrimp tank and you can see in the photo that light still goes through

IMG_3867.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom