Amazon Frog Bit And/or Dwarf Water Lettuce Want To Buy

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Sean Garland, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Sean GarlandValued MemberMember

Looking to buy Amazon Frog Bit or Dwarf Water Lettuce. Figured I'd check here first!

2. FishcatWell Known MemberMember

3. Sean GarlandValued MemberMember

@Guanchy Would you want to sell any? If so, how much? Do you have trouble with other plants growing from it blocking out the light (lowtech tank)?

4. GuanchyWell Known MemberMember

IMG_5002.JPG i have regular water lettuce and dwarf water lettuce. and no problem at all with other plants growing in the tank. I have tons of different plants in the tank and they all get good amount of light. The floating plant do not cover the whole top of the tank so light still goes through.

5. Sean GarlandValued MemberMember

Will these do okay in a tank with a HOB Filter or do they need still water? Corral them? Would a sponge filter work? Haha Sorry for the Q&A. I will definitely want some though if you're willing to sell it.

6. GuanchyWell Known MemberMember

Yup i had them in all my tank with internal filters and HOB, for the HOB i just added a sponge so the flow would not be too strong otherwise they would be "flying" all around the tank. Send me a message with your zipcode and location so i can calculate prices

7. bryangarWell Known MemberMember

That picture shows salvina(minima) and dwarf water lettuce...No regular water lettuce..

8. GuanchyWell Known MemberMember

Yes i have both. I also have regular water lettuce that are not in this photo

I have them in my shrimp tank and you can see in the photo that light still goes through

IMG_3867.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2019
  9. brondoValued MemberMember

How much on that Regular and Dwarf Water Lettuce? Id be very interested in both to 97701.

10. sinned4g63Well Known MemberMember

Still have any dwarf water lettuce available? I would love some! My LFS never has it.

11. GuanchyWell Known MemberMember

Have some available, pm me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice