Amazon Coupon Promo Codes

1. Mike

Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Ok, trying something new and hoping you find it useful...

On this page you will find the latest amazon promo codes. These codes allow you to get a certain percentage off an item by clicking the promo code found below. How did I get these codes? Well... if you didn't already know, Fishlore is an amazon affiliate and we get a commission anytime someone clicks an amazon link on Fishlore and purchases that item on amazon. This helps keep the entire website and app up, running and most importantly... FREE for everyone. Amazon gets promo codes from manufacturers and then Amazon lets affiliates know about them.

Most of these are time sensitive, e.g. they expire on certain dates or while supplies last. The date each code expires is in the description next to the code. You will know that the promo code worked on the amazon page that loads after you click the link because they page will say that it was added. If the code expired or didn't work because supplies are no longer available, you'll be taken to the daily deals page. I'll try to keep it updated or ping me if a certain code longer works or just post in this thread if it no longer works and I'll delete it from the list.

Hope these save you some money.

UPDATED: June 7, 2018

Save 15.0% on select products from TevraPet with promo code 15NELLIE, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 40.0% on select products from TDCYHHX with promo code 40O7WNL5, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 40.0% on select products from TDCYHHX with promo code 40P5ZSP6, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 40.0% on select products from TDCYHHX with promo code 40MUFNSM, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 40.0% on select products from TaoTronics with promo code 40RVYKQ8, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 36.0% on select products from TaoTronics with promo code 36NY22VX, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 15.0% on select products from KrillWELL with promo code 15SLMISN, through 7/3 while supplies last.

Save 50.0% on select products from Philodogs with promo code 50E4LPQD, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 51.0% on select products from RIHACHAN with promo code 51IZLZJM, through 6/30 while supplies last.

Save 10.0% on select products from Chee Ray with promo code 10DYZ3AZ, through 6/14 while supplies last.

Save 40.0% on select products from PETWOOO with promo code 40ORIOVZ, through 6/29 while supplies last.

Save $0.50 on select products from ASPCA with promo code 0ASLEDCOLLAR, through 6/16 while supplies last.

Save $4.00 on select products from Pet 'n Shape with promo code 4BACON, through 8/29 while supplies last.

Save $4.00 on select products from Vetericyn with promo code 4FOAMTIME, through 6/17 while supplies last.

2. WTFish?

WTFish? Well Known Member Member

Nice. Thanks for sharing!

3. 2211Nighthawk

2211Nighthawk Fishlore VIP Member

Ooooh is there one to take border fees off? :p

4. Daniel unique name

Daniel unique name Valued Member Member

Great stuff, I know i'm purchasing two of these now. I do wish they had aquarium gear though.

5. I

IndigoTJo Well Known Member Member

Neat! Thanks for posting! Sounds like a win-win to me.

6. OP
    OP
    Mike

Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Have not seen one for books but will keep a look out for that.

7. 2211Nighthawk

2211Nighthawk Fishlore VIP Member

Shipping to Canada is stupid. We’re not that far away!!

8. Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele Well Known Member Member

Thanks so much Mike!!!!

9. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Mike - you're awesome and so is Fishlore :)

10. Daniel unique name

Daniel unique name Valued Member Member

Getting affiliate links is pretty easy right? Why not start a sub forum for just that with 1000's of affiliate links? For those that want to support the site and save money at the same time.

11. Anders247

Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Thank you Mike!

12. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_b Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you :)

13. Aquariumnoobie

Aquariumnoobie New Member Member

Thank you, this is great!!!

14. AllieSten

AllieSten Fishlore VIP Member

Wow!! Thanks!

15. T

TropicsGirl New Member Member

Thanks a lot!

16. Feesh404

Feesh404 Well Known Member Member

Dope! I'm building a pc and need a keyboard. Thanks!

17. PRJ since1990

PRJ since1990 Valued Member Member

Thanks! Sure do wish you could get some deals off aquarium supplies! Any chance of that happening? Or maybe a site sponsorship?

18. Darla4022

Darla4022 New Member Member

Thank you very much!

19. dwarfpufferlover

dwarfpufferlover Well Known Member Member

thanks

20. e

e24601wu Valued Member Member

Thanks. You think they would have more fish stuff though.