Amazing guppy colors!

Coryd55
Or are these amazing colors for a guppy that was bred from store bought guppies?

I had to put him in a glass cup =/(feel bad) because I couldn't get him close enough to the camera in the main 30G tank that he is in. So that is why it is blurry(in a hurry) and looks weird.

Tell me what you think. Its a boy btw so he will look great once he is older and has that nice big tail =).

This photo doesn't do his colors justice still...

Two orange spots by tail. Blue and green belly and sides. One black dot with a platinum/bluey circle around it by his head. His tial has a bit of green and purple to.

Shawnie
great looking guppy...congrats~! hope you didnt freak him out in the glass ...

Butterfly
Cory from what I can tell that is a Guppy/Endler mix. Those spots like that are typical of Endlers. Very pretty fish and don't feel bad about using the glass to take his pic as most fish that are photographed for books etc are in a photography box which is a rectangular plastic box with an open top. It makes it easier to keep the fish where you want it to take it's pic.
Carol

Shawnie
I didnt mean to make anyone feel bad..ive thought about doing such a thing cause I love pics of my fish (my kids say I'm obsessed), I just thought my fish would freak out on me that's all ...great idea if it works

Tavel
Hey, that looks like Mr. Gupples' long lost brother!

216.jpg

(That's GuppLes, not GuppIes)

Lucy
Cory, he's adorable.

They do look like brothers lol. Both are very pretty fish.

Tavel, what kind of fish is that with Gupples?

COBettaCouple
Yea, he's definitely a guppy/endler mix.. beautiful little guy!

August_Jacque
Hmm... my eel eats those all the time... Sorry. That is a beautiful fish. I'm letting most of my guppies mature though. Hopefully some will be a nice as yours Cory

Coryd55
I was thinking that he was similar to an endler but who knows maybe the mom had some endler sperm in her?

Richard
Beautiful coloration on that little fellow.. and yes that's a Guppy/Endler hybrid.. a friend of mine who has both species ended up with hybrids that look a lot like the fish in your pic.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
20 Gallon Tank What is his colour morph?
  • Ghelfaire
  • Guppy
Replies
Views
Ghelfaire
  • Jose
  • Guppy
Replies
Views
Jose
Top Bottom