Amazing Angel Breeding guide

Discussion in 'Angelfish' started by BennyB, Apr 11, 2010.

1. BennyBValued MemberMember

Nosing around youtube, I found a stunning documentary/guide made by a young fishkeeper about breeding Angels. It's a two part documentary style day-by-day guide to successfully breeding Angelfish. It is very good, and because I knew it could provide invaluable information to people, I thought I would share it with all of you! :D

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBF4CfUCVpY&annotation_id=annotation_104970&feature=iv

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fs6lhBn6V0

It is very informative, and well made. If not for your angels, watch it just for entertainment, then maybe then you'll want to breed them. After watching this, I was inspired as well. I've changed my whole game plan to fit to an angel friendly environment, where as before, in my new tank I was simply going to house livebearers and tetras, now I want to add some angelfish in just so I can witness first hand the remarkable and amazing wonder of nature that breeding angelfish can provide. Truly, this guide makes breeding these fascinating fish seem like a life changing event.

Enjoy, and I hope it helps! :D
    :;a1 + :;fb = AWESOME!!!

2. ZenialValued MemberMember

Wow, that's a great guide! I felt the need to post him a comment, to tell this guy his awesome lol. Meanwhile, found he has a lot of great videos. Breeding, mini CO2 diffusion set ups, his awesome tank!

I'm subscribed to this guy!

Thank you for sharing Ben!

3. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Thanks Ben!

Very informative videos!
    Ken

4. lorabellWell Known MemberMember

Great Video!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing

5. BennyBValued MemberMember

I still want people to see this post...keep watching, the videos are great. They will help you. :)

6. JeffcameronValued MemberMember

Wow! What an exceptional youtube video. I now know I've got bucklies chance of successfully having fry with my current set up. However I also now know what needs to be done to be succssfull!

Thanks heaps for the link!

7. angel_scoutWell Known MemberMember

Wow That was a good video!! Very informative.

8. bubblynutterWell Known MemberMember

Have to say it: Gotta love the Aussies!!!

That one is definitely making it into the bookmarks.

9. BennyBValued MemberMember

Thank God for the Aussies, you dudes rock!

10. platy benWell Known MemberMember

These are the videos I used to guide me :)

How do you know he is young? lol.

11. BennyBValued MemberMember

Because he doesn't sound like he's 70. I'd say he's in his late 20s or early 30s. Plus you see his arms and hands in a few shots, they don't look old. Why, do you know how old he is?

12. platy benWell Known MemberMember

No, I just assumed by young you ment late teens early twenties, :) I agree hesp robably about 30.
    Guess our definitions of young are different ;)

13. FreshwaterFancyNew MemberMember

This is a great video - thanks for sharing with us!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice