Amateur Addict, Here.

Sophrosyne

Greetings!

This last July, my girlfriend made the trip from Colorado to Montana to help my brother and I to move into our new apartment. While plants certainly liven up a living space, that classic woman's touch identified an opportunity for improvement: an aquarium. One PetSmart stop later and we were parents of three Cobra Endlers named King, Lovecraft, and Poe; as well a quartet of Ghost Shrimp, all in a 3.5 gallon cylindrical tank. Little did my girlfriend know, nor I at the time, that I just found a new hobby.

Or rather, an addiction.

Nearly four months later, I am now the owner of two 5.5 gallons, a 10 gallon about to be built, a 29 gallon that is nearing the end of its nitrogen cycle. My enthusiasm infected my younger brother also, who co-cares for the 29 gallon, as well as has two of his own 3 gallon betta tanks.

Facebook groups are great. All the more reason to join a forum. I'm looking forward to learning what I need from this place.

AJE

Welcome

Fish0n

Finally a fellow Montanan! I was beginning to think I might be the only one...

AJE

Since there are only like 11 of y’all there I’m sure you have met

Sydsam

welcome from Tennessee

Sophrosyne

Since there are only like 11 of y’all there I’m sure you have met

Finally a fellow Montanan! I was beginning to think I might be the only one...

Haha, well, there's got to be some sort of population of us here in Belgrade/Bozeman, as there's a decent little LFS.

smee82

Welcome

Fish0n

Haha, well, there's got to be some sort of population of us here in Belgrade/Bozeman, as there's a decent little LFS.
They just got some jungle val for me! Small world haha

Ohio Mark

Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom