Am I supposed to be able to do this?

bbfeckawitts
I was browsing the forum just now and accidently clicked a button at the bottom of a topic that said "sticky". Lo and behold it stickied the topic!
When I clicked "sticky" again it un-stickied it. I also noticed a "merge" option. I did not think I was supposed to have these priveliges. I am only a hero member. Am I supposed to have these options? Or is it a mix-up? Thanks, Brianna

Luniyn
Wow look at that, I can see those buttons as well. Never even noticed them down there. I wonder if some setting got checked off for Hero Members that wasn't supposed to be.

COBettaCouple
Hmm.. I think that's one for Mike to answer. I don't have the knowledge.. i've failed.. oh, woe is me! :'(

Tom
I think it is supposed to be there, we hero members are given more privaliges than the Sr. Members do and I think that is one of them. But if you want to sticky something, just PM one of the Global Moderators.
Tom

Jimold
I have the same options... I don't think I had them before I got to hero...
what does "Merge" do?

atmmachine816
Merge, merges two topics. Sticky like Brianna observed makes a post stay at the top. Like Tom said if you think yours or someone else's post should be stickied pm a mod or Mike. Yes they have always been there, your supposed to have them. I believe there even used to be more awhile ago but not now.

COBettaCouple
what does "Merge" do?

that would be a good question to post in the driving 65 thread.

Mike
Yeah - the higher your member status the more priveleges you get... I'll keep it that way unless something happens that makes me want to change it.

agsansoo
I don't have a Sticky button either ... ... LOL

Mike
agsansoo - it should be at the very bottom of the post on the right side of "move topic", "remove topic", etc.. Lemme know if you don't see it still and we'll figure out how to get it on there for ya.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
sirdarksol
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views