Alvinn member interview

SouthAmericanCichlids

I'll start us off, feel free to ask questions:

What was your first fish?
Do you keep invertebrates, if so which ones?
What are your least and most favorite fish species? Why?
Do you have any fishkeeping friends?
What is your favorite dessert?
What is your favorite t.v.?
How many fish species do you currently have?
Do you keep aquatic plants?

@alvinn

alven

1. What was your first fish?
- I got my first fish when I was about 6. It was an orange veiltal betta from Petsmart. It died however because I knew nothing about fishkeeping and my enthusiastic self thought it could survive in an unfiltered, uncycled, chlorine-filled 2.5g . S.I.P to that betta..

2. Do you keep invertebrates if so, which ones?
- Not yet unfortunately. When I do, I'd love to keep some cherry shrimp in the near future.

3. What are your least and most favorite fish species? Why?
- Bettas are my favorite!! Why? Well who doesn't like a puppy in a fish suit. These fish are absolutely adorbs and curious of their environment. Then my least favorite fish? Hmm. I don't have a least favorite fish but I've always had a fear of stingrays for some reason. It gives me chills thinking about how they easily blend in with the ocean sand. One wrong step and it's game over, lol.

4. What is your favorite dessert?
- Dang. This is a tough one. I like cake and ice cream at the same time. I'd have to go with birthday cake flavored ice-cream for desert. Marble Slab Creamery is where'd you'd find me getting some ice creammm. We all scream for ice creaaam. Lol..

5. What is your favorite t.v.?
- This is also a tough one. I watch a ton of TV and I've also watched a ton of movies. My favorite TV shows are probably Survivor, Stranger Things, and the Amazing World of Gumball because why not.

6. How many fish species do you have?

- Funny of you to ask! My 10g is actually empty right now! I plan to re-decorate it more before finally getting a betta. ( =

7. Do you keep aquatic plants?
- Not yet. I still need to order a lot of them, but I pretty much have all the time in the world cause their isn't any livestock in mah tank. I'm definitely going to get them though.

8. Do you have any fishkeeping friends?

- LOL. My friends aren't fish ppl but we still get along. They aren't into fish and call me weird for being obsessed with them but it's all good.

**You guys can ask me more questions, if you wanna.

BigManAquatics

Favorite sports and teams?

alven

Favorite sports and teams?

Basketball. I play here and there when I feel like. I don't watch too much basketball but I've always liked watching the Milwaukee Bucks & Golden State Warriors play. The lakers are overrated same, with Lebron lol..

BigManAquatics

Basketball. I play here and there when I feel like. I don't watch too much basketball but I've always liked watching the Milwaukee Bucks & Golden State Warriors play. The lakers are overrated same, with Lebron lol..
Smart kid lol

MyFishAddiction

If you could have any tank with any fish, what would you have?

alven

If you could have any tank with any fish, what would you have?

Good question. Tbh, I don't know too much about large large tanks so I'd probably go with a 29g. It's my ideal tank size, for now at least.

Stocking;

- Honey Gourami
- Black Phantom Tetras
- Cories!
- Maybe some shrimp idk.

That's about it. I'm not too crazy about a lot of fish in one tank. I just want something I can admire when I'm bored yk?

Kzza

Any pets other than fish?

Favorite color on a fish?

Job plans?

Siblings?

Sunrise or Sunset?

Scary nightmares?

Ever broken a bone?

Worst Fear?

Favorite color?

Favorite song?

Favorite drink?
- LOL. My friends aren't fish ppl but we still get along. They aren't into fish and call me weird for being obsessed with them but it's all good.
I can relate!

alven

Any pets other than fish?
-Nope. My aunt has 2 parakeets if that counts?

Favorite color on a fish?
-Hmm. That's a hard one. I mainly like fish because of how they behave but I'd go with yellow I guess.

Job plans?
- I plan to do pre-med in college then take it from there, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Sunrise or sunset?
- Sunsets because they're really beautiful.

Scary nightmares?
- I haven't had nightmares for a longggg time. However a real life nightmare would be falling of a bridge into murky water.

Ever broken a bone?
-Nah but I have sprained my ankle a few times.

Worst fear?
- Same thing I said for the nightmares one.

Favorite color?
- I've always liked red, but I'm starting to like yellow a lot for some reason.

Favorite song?
- Ooh. I have a lot that I vibe to. I don't have one specific favorite but I have a few;

"I'm Fine - Ashe", "Save Your Tears" - The weekend, "Peaches - Bieber", "Heather - conan gray", and a lot of others. Tbh it depends on my mood like rn my favorite is "im fine".

Favorite drink?

- I guess you could say that I like all drinks that aren't bitter. So juice, soda, milkshakes, etc, but I don't drink a lot of those on a regular basis.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
Jojo205
Replies
Views
BettaCyrus
Replies
Views