Alternating Betta Pellet Foods

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Fredbetta86, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Fredbetta86

Fredbetta86 Well Known Member Member

Just wondering if anyone here feeds their Bettas a few different kinds of dry Pellets or do you just stick to one when you feed Pellets? Just curious, I was thinking one might have something the other doesn't have a vice versa?

2. a

ahmad.echols Valued Member Member

I alternate my pellets, I use new life spectrum betta pellets and Hikari marine s. I know it's for saltwater fish but they still eat it, I bought some for my Molly's and accidentally got some in my tank with my betta and he ate it so I fed him that to

3. OP
    OP
    Fredbetta86

Fredbetta86 Well Known Member Member

How many do you feed a day and how many times?

4. a

ahmad.echols Valued Member Member

I usually just drop some in twice a day

5. jl_1005

jl_1005 Valued Member Member

I have 4 different types of food for my bettas, 2x pellets and 2x freeze dried worms

On the packaging there should be nutritional information, I think they're all different

6. N

NightShade Well Known Member Member

I feed Omega One Betta Buffet pellets, & have NLS (New Life Spectrum) betta pellets on order, also feed (thawed) frozen bloodworms every so often - one at a time with a pipette/eye dropper.. until their bellies look full, prob 3-5 worms depending on which Betta - Timmy or Deadpool. (its about time for another bloodworm feeding for my two boys now that I think about it lol). they also get at algae wafers & my homemade snail jello once in awhile..

Also just started using Vita-Chem.. I've read good things about it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice