*almost* Took Him Home.

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
So other then the fact it was gonna be another 3 hours till I got home, AND I didn’t have a proper tank set up, I think I might have gotten this guy. Only twice I’ve been super impressed by PetSmart bettas. One was a GORGEOUS mustard gas and then this guy. There was 2 like him.
DF140020-675A-4A07-8181-FBAF7EB70D92.png

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You should’ve gotten him. Beautiful fish.

I mean, you didn’t have any available tanks, but if you did you should’ve gotten the betta.

Is Jupiter out of QT yet?

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
75g Discus Tank said:
You should’ve gotten him. Beautiful fish.

I mean, you didn’t have any available tanks, but if you did you should’ve gotten the betta.

Are your fancy goldfish out of QT yet?
*so* tempted. A little spit fire too. If I had my old table I might have. It was wide enough I could set the 2.5g beside the 15. Unfortunately, my tanks consist of a crab, snails, pea puffers, community with an angel fish with an attitude problem and my cold water tank.

Which goldy? Jupe is still in QT, and my little girl oranda *tecknicaly* never made it into QT.

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
2211Nighthawk said:
*so* tempted. A little spit fire too. If I had my old table I might have. It was wide enough I could set the 2.5g beside the 15. Unfortunately, my tanks consist of a crab, snails, pea puffers, community with an angel fish with an attitude problem and my cold water tank.

Which goldy? Jupe is still in QT, and my little girl oranda *tecknicaly* never made it into QT.
I made a mistake. I thought that your redcap was in QT. My bad.

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
75g Discus Tank said:
I made a mistake. I thought that your redcap was in QT. My bad.
no problems. She’s healthy as a horse and eats like the loaches. Little piggy. Gonna have to watch she dosen’t get bloat. Finally decided on a name, Celestial.

Nightshadethebetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
You should get him! He’s very pretty. My local Petsmart has very impressive Betta Fish. Last time I went, I just wanted them all haha. They had almost every type of Betta you can think of.

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think if I can get that 2.5g up and running I just might go on the hunt for another betta...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom