Almost Done With The 30 Gallon!

FriarThomasIII

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Almost done with my 30 gallon scape, adding spider wood and green wendhi in the middle soon. I'm loving the cholla wood and lava rock (don't worry, it's inert) and all the cover they provide. Most likely getting large/tall spider wood roots that will reach towards the top and maybe attach some moss to the tops, I don't know, and keep one piece on both sides of the tank in between the lava rocks. Most likely add more rotala on the right side of the tank and let it fill in behind the rocks and (soon to be there) driftwood. Current stocking is one paradise fish, 6 danio rerio, 3 peppered corydoras (adding 3 more soon from my fry net box in a few weeks!), 3 (false? Bandit corydoras (soon to be rehomed unless I can get them to breed) and way to many baby mystery snails I've been feeding to the paradise fish and puffer tank. Thoughts? What would you guys add?
IMG_20180507_205424.jpg
IMG_20180507_205435.jpg
IMG_20180507_210351.jpg

FriarThomasIII

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Yeah, I have 3 baby peppered corydoras in the net box growing, and in about 4-5 weeks I'll add them to the tank. The bandits I plan on rehoming because its a 4 hour drive to go get more and they are remarkably scittish.
Discus-Tang said:
Just make sure that corydoras are in respective species groups of 6.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom