Alligator lizard and blue tailed skink questions.

betta06

so our 2 cats within the last 3 days found 5 lizards and not all them are seriously hurt. 4 of them are blue tailed skinks and there is one alligator lizard. one of the blue tailed skinks has a broken spine (he has been seemingly fine after 3 days other then having a broken spine) another just found a few moments ago has some bad punctures, scrapes and cuts and the other 2 are doing great other then a few small cuts and missing tails.

my other question is about the alligator lizard. they are supposed to be (from what I read) quite aggressive. but he/she is super sweet! and will just sit in your lap and rest in the sun. is it possible he could be captive bred or something? and would it be cruel to keep him?

right now they are being housed in a big room (hard to explain I can probable get a picture though) they do not have a heat lamp hooked up now as it is SUPER hot I think it is 30c right now but if it does cool down I have one ready.

thanks!

Asomeone

Ay the cats are bringing you something you want...that's a first. I cant speak to the injuries but that's pretty legit that you're trying to keep them now

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kribensis27
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies
Views
jake37
  • Question