All-time favorite Aquatic plant?

Blueberrybetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Im curious to know what other peoples favorite Aquatic plant is! :D I can finally say that after 2 years with over 15+ plants, my all time favorite has to be "Cryptocoryne walkeri var. lutea" I just find it so cute how they sprout a single leaf.

Does anyone else have a favorite plant? im curious to know plus i would love to get some ideas for new plants as well! :p

Resized_20200403_020312_2709.jpeg

(my Crypt and sword)

qldmick

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
anubias its unkillable, as long as you don't bury the rhizome, fish don't seem to eat it (mbuna, plecos etc.) and it takes like a year or more to double in size, so low maintenance.

Anthony1976

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Blueberrybetta said:
Im curious to know what other peoples favorite Aquatic plant is! :D I can finally say that after 2 years with over 15+ plants, my all time favorite has to be "Cryptocoryne walkeri var. lutea" I just find it so cute how they sprout a single leaf.

Does anyone else have a favorite plant? im curious to know plus i would love to get some ideas for new plants as well! :p

Resized_20200403_020312_2709.jpeg

(my Crypt and sword)
Cryptocorene wendtii brown and blue stricta

AquaCaitlin

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I love my crested java ferns because of how quickly they multiply, and how resilient they are. I have so many crested java fern babies in all my tanks, from just 2 small plants I bought at Petco a few months back.

SeaMonkey06

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Anubias nana, Taxiphyllum barbieri, Microsorum pteropus and Lemnoideae. Can't choose one. These plants are all unkillable and are super pretty/natural. Many people hate lemnoideae (duckweed) though, but I love how fast it grows!

New Threads