all those with MTS......

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks Jenifer!

It was a fun project. I had lots of support from our members here. Lots of enablers on this site!

Ken

Nate McFin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My apartment has terrible electric panel and wont support more than 2 tanks. Of course window AC and my little home theater draw alot of juice too. I may need to add a couple of breakers if I want to add more tanks.
If I had the space the problem would be choosing what type of set up to do. I would love to do a reef tank, Discus tank, emersed planted riparium, cichlid tank, shrimp tank and many others. Too many ideas not enough space or electricity!

jeniferdwn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
aquarist48 said:
Thanks Jenifer!

It was a fun project. I had lots of support from our members here. Lots of enablers on this site!
yeah, they're bad influences too!!! ;D and i'm loving every minute of their influence!!! I fear that i am catching MTS!

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
that's really cool ken, how the house was built around the tank!
bb, you must have a 5000 sqf house! omg!

well i have a 5g hex with a betta on my kitchen counter

10g divided betta tank and 20gH in the lower level (we have a multi-level house) that room is very big.....it could easily house a couple more smallish tanks, or one biiiig one lol.

and i have a 2.5g in the bedroom

i'm thinking, in the back of my mind, that the dining room could use one! that would make the room much more appealing since we don't go in there very often.

hmmm, and there's not one in the loft either.....lol

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
See, I have this 10 gallon tank on the kitchen counter. Another 10 or 20 (pray for 20) gallon tank to come in the summer.

Also, I have this invisible 20 gallon tank in my bedroom, and invisible 90 gallon in the living room, 2 invisible 55 gallons in the dining room, and an invisible 5 gallon on my desk. ;D

Kunsthure

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Right now the two big tanks are on a buffet in the living room and the 5g is on the kitchen counter. If my husband hadn't put the smack down on my MTS I could move my daughter's 20g to her dresser and be able to have at least another 20g in its place on the buffet. I could also move her play kitchen to the other side of the living room to make way for a 55g. I could also have a 10g on my kitchen counter on the other side of the sink from the 5g and another 10-20 or bigger on a counter in my mudroom. I could probably also fit another 37g or two 20g on the dresser in my bedroom.

Even though we have a two-story house, we live downstairs and use the 2nd floor as storage so conceivably I could have probably around 700 sq ft to turn into fish rooms. But my husband would shoot me.

-Lisa

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom