All the Tanks I would want

NinjaTetra

Hey! I want to share all of the tanks I currently would like to have, when I'm actually an adult, have my own house, and a job that will give me money enough to do all of these.
1- A 60 gallon South American community, lightly planted with swords and mosses but lots of driftwood, a pair of angelfish, two very large schools of contrasting tetras, a couple of clown plecos, some hatchetfish, and bronze corys.
2- A 100 gallon Asian community, moderately planted with crypts, anubias, mosses, a few stones, and some taller stem plants such as vals. The fauna would consist of a trio of either pearl or moonlight gouramis, a small school of rasboras, a decent amount of kuhlI loaches, and lots of cherry barbs.
3- A 125ish gallon catfish tank, with plenty of driftwood and caves and maybe a few plants, with a leopard pleco, a school of glass catfish, a school of upside-down cats, and some sort of corydoras species. Maybe some pims.
4- A large tank to house MalawI cichlids, it would probably be my only tank with artificial decor and no plants. I don't know what exact species I would want.
5- A 300 gallon heavily planted discus tank with a giant school of celestial pearl danios or tetras, a crew of 20 otocinclus to keep things algae free, and the centerpiece discus school.
6- A 30 gallon super super heavily planted pygmy sunfish tank.
7- A 20 gallon moderately planted betta imbellis tank.
8- A 20 gallon shell dwelling cichlids tank, maybe a couple floating plants but on the substrate, just shells.
9- A 15 gallon scarlet badis tank, moderately planted.
10- A large pond, either with koi or fish native to the U.S.
11- A 10 gallon moderately planted sparkling gourami tank.
12- A heavily planted 5 gallon shrimp/snail tank.
13- A 20 gallon hospital/ plant growout tank.
14- A room entirely dedicated to breeding bettas.
15- Whatever other whims come to mind. Particularly, I have always thought that shrimpfish (also known as razorfish) were interesting, and would love to have a large saltwater setup dedicated to them.

This list will probably end up changing at some point in the next 15 minutes. I would be surprised if I got all of these, but its a long term goal. Just wanted to throw this out there.

~ <-----that's one of those cool squiggly lines you do before a signature.

morasea

I think they are all awesome ideas!

Definetly something to work for

ClearEyes

16 - A full time staff to do all the maintenance

NinjaTetra

16 - A full time staff to do all the maintenance

I think I would just have one of the employees working in my
16- An aquarium store
Or
17- Professional Breeding Facility
do it for overtime pay. Haha

~ <-----that's one of those cool squiggly lines you do before a signature.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Momgoose56
Replies
Views
Basil
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views