All the new boys!

1. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I finally got the tanks done and the camera out! So here goes... First is Tsunami. He was much more tolerant of the camera and I got several good ones of him.

Attached Files:

• All the new boys!
      t1.jpg
      File size:
      845.7 KB
      Views:
    • All the new boys!
      t2.jpg
      File size:
      677.9 KB
      Views:
    • All the new boys!
      t4.jpg
      File size:
      520.5 KB
      Views:
  2. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Owh wow! He's gorgeous! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you had him? He's colors are amazing! :eek: He's really beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :;perfect

3. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

wow! he is beautiful!

4. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Then we have Picasso(Top) and Galileo. Is Picasso a marble?? Galileo is the first I brought home since I have been here at my Mom's. Tsunami came second and last night I couldn't help myself...I had to rescue Picasso and add him to the family!!:;dk :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• All the new boys!
      p1.jpg
      File size:
      745.1 KB
      Views:
    • All the new boys!
      g1.jpg
      File size:
      551.2 KB
      Views:
    • All the new boys!
      g2.jpg
      File size:
      189.4 KB
      Views:

5. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

you can see what I meant about Tsunami's presonality in that last pic of him! I have had him for about a week, Galileo for about 3 and Picasso last night.

6. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Yup picasso is a marble :) well... i'm pretty sure LOL

and galileo is beautiful too!

7. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Thanks Tony! I love my crowntails (too much I think sometimes)! When Picasso picked me last night my Mom told him "Well, welcome to the family! You are about to be one seriously spoiled boy!"

But then again, SHE was the one who carried his cup inside her coat from the store to the truck so he wouldn't get cold. I think the betta bug is more contagious than the flu!

8. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful betta boys! I love the coloring of all three of them! Congratulations!

9. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I love the second one!! they are all gorgeous but Picasso just seems to have something, I love how bettas all have their own personalities.

10. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

handsome boys you have there!!!!!! congrats !
    bettas are like potato chips ;) and we know how those are ;D

11. hooxeii Well Known Member Member

My mum's the same way. She pretends to be indifferent to the fish, but every now and then she'll say something like "Everyone should have an aquarium".

Beautiful boys you have there :)

12. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Thanks! Yeah Hooxeii, she keeps hinting that she likes my little 5 gallon...I think there might just be another under the tree and a betta in her stocking!!

13. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Just out of curiousity, what kind of babies would I be expecting if I bred Picasso and Pandora? I have tried 3 different times to breed her to Saturn (in signature) but he is terrified of her!

Attached Files:

14. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

You have a bunch of pretty fishies!

15. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Thanks! Goodness knows they are all spoiled silly!

16. Diggly Well Known Member Member

yeah but its worth it to see the wiggle dance!!

My lfs does a betta barracks with 16 compartments for £160 so I have talked the bf into letting me get that. I am so hooked :(.

17. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Wow! The best barracks I have found so far is 6 compartments!! I already have 2 tanks divided 3 ways each with the same method Shawnie used...I would hate to see what would happen if I got myhands on a barracks like that! I would probably be single again!!!

18. Diggly Well Known Member Member

haha, well I am developing a new type of tank that I will be looking for volunteers for once I get a manufacturer sorted ;)

19. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Wish I was closer Diggly, I would volunteer!! I am going to try breeding Picasso with my green girl frist I think, and try once more to breed Pandora to Saturn, since I bought her specially for him! If they still can't get along, I think I might try her with Picasso next time.

20. fishtroy Well Known Member Member

Tsunami is a show off for the camera! They are all obsolutely stunning! That breeding pair would be interesting, I often catch myself wondering about what my couples babies would look like. :)