All ready 10 Gallon Tank

1. J

JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

My tank is all ready for my guppy fry. I have three breeder mops plenty of hiding places and my filter covered with a knee high that was boiled due to me dropping in my sink of dishes. So I boiled it to get all the soap out even though it only landed on the top of the bubbles I was not taking any chances. My ghost fry are in the breeder tank that is cover with the other knee high due to some escaping and getting eaten. Now if I can get my MS to leave one of the mops alone I will be all set lol.

2. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Looking good! I think you've got a great start there ;D

3. D

DPM New Member Member

breeding mops are a really good hiding place for your fry
    make sure you do a water test before adding the fry

4. OP
    OP
    J

They lasted two days in the tank before I had to take them out they clogged my filter.

5. C

You can tie them to things to hold them in place, like a suction cup!

I've found that Najas (guppy grass) makes an amazing hiding place for fry. Get some if you can, it grows super fast! ;D

6. OP
    OP
    J

They did fine hiding in the caves and plants plus their mom never ate them they have since been sold to a friend( she wanted to breed them and has the space to do so) and I kept 7 males that are now 2.5 months old and growing like weeds.

7. C

Congrats! You got lucky with your female.

8. OP
    OP
    J

Thank you I know it just funny the only thing she ever tried to eat was my hand or the vac