All ready 10 Gallon Tank

1. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

My tank is all ready for my guppy fry. I have three breeder mops plenty of hiding places and my filter covered with a knee high that was boiled due to me dropping in my sink of dishes. So I boiled it to get all the soap out even though it only landed on the top of the bubbles I was not taking any chances. My ghost fry are in the breeder tank that is cover with the other knee high due to some escaping and getting eaten. Now if I can get my MS to leave one of the mops alone I will be all set lol.

2. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Looking good! I think you've got a great start there ;D

3. DPM Initiate Member

breeding mops are a really good hiding place for your fry
    make sure you do a water test before adding the fry

4. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

They lasted two days in the tank before I had to take them out they clogged my filter.

5. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

You can tie them to things to hold them in place, like a suction cup!

I've found that Najas (guppy grass) makes an amazing hiding place for fry. Get some if you can, it grows super fast! ;D

6. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

They did fine hiding in the caves and plants plus their mom never ate them they have since been sold to a friend( she wanted to breed them and has the space to do so) and I kept 7 males that are now 2.5 months old and growing like weeds.

7. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Congrats! You got lucky with your female.

8. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

Thank you I know it just funny the only thing she ever tried to eat was my hand or the vac